jimmy kimmel video
Animal Planet has announced that Tyson will have his own reality show in which he races his flock of trained pigeons against a series of professional competitors.
For those who aren't in the know, Tyson has had a lifelong obsession with training and caring for birds. In the video below, he takes Jimmy Kimmel's Uncle Frank on a tour of his bird sanctuary.
Gibson unveiled his portrayal of the ABC late night host in a new film coming soon to a theater near you. I'm hoping that Gary Sinise will be cast as Kimmel's wide eyebrowed sidekick, Adam Carolla.
Kimmel became the old/new Tonight Show host on his own show to announce that Kimmel will be stepping down so Leno can become the dictator-for-life of all of television's late night.
Thankfully, crooner Norah Jones and late night's Jimmy Kimmel have stepped in to give the classic song a desperately needed updating.
A lot of memories have surfaced of the good times that pop icon and musical genius Michael Jackson provided the world in the wake of his untimely and unfortunate death. However, an elephant in the room has wedged its wide butt in between the happy memories that range from "Billy Jean" to "Rockin' Robin," other than the eye-bleedingly bad Moonwalker movie.
Jackson's life outside of the recording studio and in the blood-soaked pages of the supermarket tabloids provided a lot of fodder for comedies and comedians that turned the man into a punchline just as fast as the radio waves turned him into a legend.
There are many ways to get through a Lost hiatus: watch the DVDs, check out Lost fan blogs, or perfect your complicated time loop theories. Jimmy Kimmel decided to pass the time by poking fun at the show's underwhelming enhanced episodes. Kimmel rewrote one of the enhanced scenes from "The Beginning of the End," in which Hurley and Jack play Horse. His on-screen facts were only slightly more dumbed down than the original text, but were much funnier.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Bachelorette' Family Blogs: Reactions to This Week's Cry Fest
- NeNe Leakes on 'RHOA': 'I Don't Know If the Show Will Survive Without Me'
- Eliminated 'Bachelorette' Suitors JJ Lane and Tanner Tolbert Join 'Bachelor in Paradise'
- Vicki Gunvalson on Leaving 'RHOC': 'I've Thought About It'
- 'Secrets and Wives' Recap: Susan and Amy Defend Their Men
- More From BuddyTV
- Ratings: Zoo Opens With a Decent Roar
- Fall TV: Lady Gaga vs. Nashville, and Wednesday's Other DVR Dilemmas
- Dukes of Hazzard Dropped by TV Land: Bad Rap for the Good Ol' Boys?
- MythBusters Summer Return Date Set; Watch Explosive Premiere Teaser
- Scream Series Premiere: Will You Give MTV's Whodunit Another Stab?
- More From TVLine
- Tim McGraw Gives Away Mortgage-Free Homes to Veterans
- Melissa McCarthy Rocks the Iconic 'Ghostbusters' Costume and It's Awesome
- 6 Ways Jennifer Lawrence Is the New NYC Fashion Queen
- Kim Kardashian 'Rarely Wears Underwear,' Says Rob Smokes Pot and 4 Other 'Rolling Stone' Revelations
- Kim Kardashian Gets Political: Talks Hillary Clinton, Same-Sex Marriage, and Gun Control
- More From ET