November 24, 2014
by Anna Johns, posted Mar 11th 2006 9:04AM
Bravo has the exclusive rights to air all 63 episodes of the HBO hit series, Six Feet Under. Bravo says it'll start airing the entire series sometime this year, possibly this fall, although the announcement doesn't give an exact date. HBO refuses to say exactly how much the syndication deal is worth but this report puts it at $15 million, or $250,000 an episode. HBO originally pimped out Six Feet Under for $450,000 but that was a little too rich for other networks' blood. As with Sex and the City, HBO has given Bravo the go-ahead to clean up the language and video.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Report: Caroline Manzo Returning to 'RHONJ'
- 'The Good Wife' Mid-Season Finale Recap: Does Cary Take the Plea Deal?
- 'The Walking Dead' Recap: Rick Prepares to Make a Trade
- 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta' Recap: The Apollo-gy Aftermath
- 'Constantine' Recap: John and Papa Midnite Join Forces
- More From BuddyTV
- It's Official! Katy Perry Is the Super Bowl Halftime Performer
- Nicki Minaj Hints at 'Darker' New Album with 'The Pinkprint'
- Taylor Swift, Iggy Azalea and J. Lo! Girl Power Rules the AMAs
- Ariana Grande Stuns the AMAs with Stripped Down Performance
- American Music Awards 2014: The Complete Winners List
- More From ET