May 27, 2015
by Anna Johns, posted Mar 11th 2006 9:04AM
Bravo has the exclusive rights to air all 63 episodes of the HBO hit series, Six Feet Under. Bravo says it'll start airing the entire series sometime this year, possibly this fall, although the announcement doesn't give an exact date. HBO refuses to say exactly how much the syndication deal is worth but this report puts it at $15 million, or $250,000 an episode. HBO originally pimped out Six Feet Under for $450,000 but that was a little too rich for other networks' blood. As with Sex and the City, HBO has given Bravo the go-ahead to clean up the language and video.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Bones' Exclusive Interview: The Writers Talk Brennan and Booth's Future and a Whirlpool Death
- Did 'Kardashians' Star Bruce Jenner Undergo Sex Change Surgery?
- 'The Bachelorette' Family Blog: Kupah's Big Meltdown
- 'iZombie' Recap: Major Uncovers a Shocking Secret
- 'America's Got Talent' Season 10 Premiere Recap: Unassuming Acts Shine as the Auditions Begin
- More From BuddyTV
- Summer TV Calendar: Hannibal, Liars, Mistresses, 105+ Other Dates to Save
- Ratings: 5th Grader, Weight Loss and America's Got Talent Return Down
- The Good Wife: Archie Panjabi Doesn't Deny Kalinda/Alicia Scene Was Faked
- Amy Schumer 'Defends' Bill Cosby in Court of Public Opinion — Watch Video
- America's Got Talent Premiere: Howie Shakes Hands & More Big Moments — Plus: Who Got the First Golden Buzzer?
- More From TVLine
- Jennifer Lopez Confetti-Bombed by a Clown
- U2's Tour Manager Dennis Sheehan Found Dead in L.A. Hotel Room
- Justin Bieber Covers Boyz II Men's 'I'll Make Love to You' And Absolutely Nails It!
- Kim Kardashian Topless for 'Vogue Brasil' in Marilyn Monroe-Inspired Photo Shoot
- Zac Efron's Brother Pens Sweet Poem About Struggles of Having a Famous Sibling
- More From ET