September 18, 2014
by Anna Johns, posted Mar 11th 2006 9:04AM
Bravo has the exclusive rights to air all 63 episodes of the HBO hit series, Six Feet Under. Bravo says it'll start airing the entire series sometime this year, possibly this fall, although the announcement doesn't give an exact date. HBO refuses to say exactly how much the syndication deal is worth but this report puts it at $15 million, or $250,000 an episode. HBO originally pimped out Six Feet Under for $450,000 but that was a little too rich for other networks' blood. As with Sex and the City, HBO has given Bravo the go-ahead to clean up the language and video.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Moments: Jax's Path of Retribution
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Episode 11.2 Photos: All About Dr. Maggie Pierce
- 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' Premiere Photos
- 'Extant' Season 1 Finale Recap: Everything is at Stake
- 'Big Brother 16' Spoilers: Who Won Part 1 of the Final HoH Competition?
- More From BuddyTV
- Extant Finale Recap: This Boy Is on Fire
- The Mysteries of Laura: Will You Remain on Debra Messing's Case?
- Red Band Society Premiere Recap: Are These Kids All Right?
- Big Brother Recap: Four the Win
- Idol Judges on Season 14: J.Lo Wants Less Cruelty, Adam Lambert Seeks Artistry, Harry Flinches at 'Geek' Label
- More From TVLine
- Adam Lambert Talks J.Lo Love and Guest Judging on 'Idol'
- Revealing Details from the 'Dating Naked' 'Commitment Ceremony'
- Talk Show Confessions: Why Are TV's Top Hosts Getting So Honest?
- Here's the 'Breaking Bad' Reference You Definitely Missed in 'Godzilla'
- Trust Us, You Need to Watch This Cheesecake Factory Parody of Iggy Azalea's 'Fancy'
- More From ET