(S05E18) And so ends a short, inconsistent, Family Guy season. I don't know if we should chalk it up to Seth MacFarlane being spread too thin with American Dad and The Winner to watch over, or just the show coming up on 100 episodes. Something just wasn't quite right at Family Guy HQ this season though.
What probably started as a one time lark is now turning into a regular event. A while back The Late Show With David Letterman had an Impressionist Week, and now they have another one, which starts tomorrow night. Here's the lineup:
Monday: Rob Magnotti
Tuesday: John Byner
Wednesday: Mike MacRae
Thursday: Joe Piscopo
Friday: Reggie Reg
But it looks like the LA Times beat us to it; writer Deborah Netburn details the seven career paths most former SNLers take. I'll admit she did a nice job. The only thing I really disagree with is her classification of Johnny Dangerously as a disaster for Joe Piscopo. I happen to think that it was a very funny movie, and anyway, it was more a Michael Keaton vehicle than a Piscopo vehicle. The other thing she overlooks is: in which category would Chevy Chase fit? His career has been tough to classify, but it does seem like he went from the first category (superstar) to the second category (not funny) somewhere around 1987, doesn't it?
Anyway, what do you think is in store for Horatio Sanz, Chris Parnell, and Finesse Mitchell? Let me know in the comments.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Whispers' Recap: The Race to Kill Drill is On
- 'Becoming Us' Recap: An Unexpected Setback for Carly
- Summer Projects: What Are Your Favorite TV Stars Up To?
- 'The Fosters' Recap: Rita Faces a Career Setback After Her Troubled Past Comes to Light
- 'The Real Housewives of Orange County' Recap: Vicki and Meghan Butt Heads About Maternal Love
- More From BuddyTV
- Teen Wolf Recap: Trap Queens
- Arrow's Stephen Amell, WWE's Stardust Take Their Feud to RAW
- UnREAL Finale: EP Marti Noxon Talks Rachel's 'Walter White' Moment, 'Complicated' Future With Quinn
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap: (G)Hosts With the Most
- Significant Mother: Did the New Cougar Comedy Leave You Hot or Bothered?
- More From TVLine
- Taylor Swift Gets Personal About Friends & Romances: 'I Don't Make the Same Mistake Twice'
- Amy Poehler Makes Her Own Human Pyramid with Cecily Strong, Brie Larson, Behati Prinsloo and More!
- BREAKING: 'Real Housewives' Star Kim Richards Arrested for Shoplifting
- Stars Share Pics of Their Cute Kids
- 'Fantastic Four' Cast: 'We're Not Superheroes Yet'
- More From ET