(S05E18) And so ends a short, inconsistent, Family Guy season. I don't know if we should chalk it up to Seth MacFarlane being spread too thin with American Dad and The Winner to watch over, or just the show coming up on 100 episodes. Something just wasn't quite right at Family Guy HQ this season though.
What probably started as a one time lark is now turning into a regular event. A while back The Late Show With David Letterman had an Impressionist Week, and now they have another one, which starts tomorrow night. Here's the lineup:
Monday: Rob Magnotti
Tuesday: John Byner
Wednesday: Mike MacRae
Thursday: Joe Piscopo
Friday: Reggie Reg
But it looks like the LA Times beat us to it; writer Deborah Netburn details the seven career paths most former SNLers take. I'll admit she did a nice job. The only thing I really disagree with is her classification of Johnny Dangerously as a disaster for Joe Piscopo. I happen to think that it was a very funny movie, and anyway, it was more a Michael Keaton vehicle than a Piscopo vehicle. The other thing she overlooks is: in which category would Chevy Chase fit? His career has been tough to classify, but it does seem like he went from the first category (superstar) to the second category (not funny) somewhere around 1987, doesn't it?
Anyway, what do you think is in store for Horatio Sanz, Chris Parnell, and Finesse Mitchell? Let me know in the comments.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Top Chef Duels' Prediction: Who Will Survive Week 3?
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' Top 6 Predictions: Which 2 Dancers Will Go Home?
- 'America's Got Talent' Season 9: Quarterfinals Part 4 Performance Rankings
- 'America's Got Talent' Predictions: Who Will Be the Final 5 to Advance from the Quarterfinals?
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Season 7 Cast Photos
- More From BuddyTV
- Showtime Renews Ray Donovan, Masters of Sex for Third Seasons
- CBS to Repeat Madam Secretary on Premiere Night, To Offset NFL Delay
- Scoop: Parks and Rec Brings Back Megan Mullally, Revives Lost 'Jammy' Plot in Season 7
- Halt and Catch Fire Gets Season 2
- Saved By the Bell Turns 25: Tara Reid and 14 Other Forgotten Guest Stars
- More From TVLine
- Jimmy Fallon Destroys Pierce Brosnan at 'GoldenEye' Game
- Joe Manganiello Admits to Checking Out Sofia Vergara's Butt at the WHC Dinner
- Katy Perry and Rihanna Asked to Perform at Super Bowl
- Kevin Hart Hits Back at His Engagement Haters
- Madonna's Son Rocco Channels Ex Sean Penn's 'Fast Times at Ridgemont High' Character!
- More From ET