More casting news after the jump.
And the King or Queen of the jungle is .... don't worry, I won't spoil the answer on the first page of the post! You'll have to click through to know more and comment on the results.
I've started watching I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! from mid-week 2 and was sucked in immediately as I usually am with most reality TV series that revolve around surviving in new and unfamiliar surroundings. I must say I was quite impressed with Lou Diamond Phillips from the start. I loved his leadership qualities and his helpfulness towards his "junglemates." He is one of the main reasons why I watched the remaining episodes and even caught up with the week 1 Speidi drama! Was I glad that they ended up leaving for good after all the drama and quitting/coming back!
Want to know who was named King or Queen of the jungle after surviving 24 days in a Costa Rica jungle? Click ahead!
As the younger sister of Heidi from 'The Hills,' Holly surprised the rest of the camp when she came in as a replacement after Heidi and Spencer Pratt left the show for good. She quickly proved to be more resourceful than her sibling -- and played well with the others. She even cozied up to Sanjaya Malakar, sparking rumors of a romance.
Janice, on the other hand, rubbed everyone the wrong way -- name-dropping, stealing things, eating everyone else's food and urinating on the ground right next to her bed.
Holly and Janice spoke to AOL TV via conference call about what really went on in the jungle, their thoughts on Heidi posing for Playboy and who the most annoying camper was. -- Katy Kroll
However, it would be nice if I had any sort of clue as to who these pseudo-celebs are. I know who Lou Diamond Phillips and Stephen Baldwin are, of course. Stephen is the lesser Baldwin doomed to be on shows which remind him he's a celebrity. Because I'm an American Idol watcher, I know Sanjaya. But who are the rest of these people, and why do they think they're all that?
Ballers, a new sports show for BET that debuts Friday, April 20 at 10:00 p.m., hopes to draw in both sports fans and non-sports fans with a mixture of humor and lively discussion about what's happening in the world of sports.
The show will feature former NBA player John Salley, former professional football player Hugh Douglas, comedian Guy Torry (most of you would probably recognize Torry from American History X), and Claudia Jordan of Deal or No Deal.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Extant Season 2 Premiere Recap: Revolving Spores
- Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Nashville, Flash, Castle, Good Wife, Originals, CSI, Mistresses, Scream Queens and More
- Jason O'Mara Teases Complications to Come, Revisits His Jurassic Series' Fate
- Lucifer Adds Arrow's Kevin Alejandro
- Scream Queens Cast Photos: Meet the Slasher Comedy's Potential Victims
- More From TVLine
- 'Dukes of Hazzard' Reruns Pulled by TV Land Amid Confederate Flag Controversy
- Beyonce's Custom Blue Ivy-Inspired Ring Is All Kinds of Adorable
- Hilary Duff Gets Candid About 'Torturous' Lizzie McGuire Years, Commends Miley Cyrus
- Stephen Colbert Interviews Eminem on Public Access TV and It's as Hilarious as You'd Expect
- Bobbi Kristina Brown's Friend Speaks Out About Her Tumultuous Relationship With Nick Gordon
- More From ET