by Danny Gallagher, posted Sep 10th 2009 10:03AM
Some have made the argument that actor Ted McGinley is the patron saint of all things television. I mean, sure Teddy-M.C. has a wide and varied career and holds the power to destroy entire series with his very presence.
Well Mr. McGinley, I've met Bruce Campbell (once, almost, it's a long story). I know Bruce Campbell (not really, but Bob probably knows him better than I do). And you, sir, are no Bruce Campbell.
And just to prove it, let me pose a question: has anyone ever held a "Ted McGinley Watch" in his television honor? I didn't think so. Writer and blogger John Sellers has revived the annual TV tradition on his popular True/Slant blog.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- TV ratings: 'Dancing With the Stars' finale down from fall, 'The Voice' drops too
- 'Arrested Development': Tony Hale talks Season 4, Liza Minnelli and movie plans
- 'Law & Order: SVU' Season 14 finale: Cast members talk shocking cliffhanger
- Jennifer Aniston stages mini 'Friends' reunion to prepare for 'Ellen DeGeneres Show' co-host gig
- 'Grimm' Season 3 teases: David Giuntoli on zombie Nick and James Frain being next season's Big Bad
- More From Zap2it
- A 'Broken' Arrow in Season 2? Plus: Which Finale Scene Was Deleted for Being Too Revealing?
- American Horror Story Exclusive: Emma Roberts Joins the FX Spookfest's Coven
- Finale Ratings: Grimm Improves on Season 1 Closer, DWTS Down 21 Percent Vs. Year Ago
- Report: American Idol Mulling All-Alumni Judges' Panel — Crazy-Good or Just Crazy?
- Big Bang, Horror Story, Parks & Rec, Good Wife, The Americans Lead Critics Choice Nominations
- More From TVLine