Johnny Bravo creator Van Partible has contributed 2-D animation for the show's two-hour third season premiere to represent the psychic dreams of Allison's daughter Bridgette. The cartoon dreams start out comedic and get increasingly darker when, you know, death nears.
They should dole out all of Moonlighting's old ideas to any show that needs a jump-start for sweeps week. Now, if only Medium would take on Macbeth.
Turner Broadcasting and Nokia recently inked a deal that will see content from Cartoon Network offered through the Nokia Content Discoverer client which is currently available on a number of Nokia devices. The special client is designed to make it easier for users to find content to download. The deal only includes clips and games of shows such as Dexter's Laboratory, Powerpuff Girls and Johnny Bravo, but not full episodes, though perhaps full episodes aren't possible with this particular client. I wouldn't know since I don't really do that whole mobile phone or handheld device thing. It's just not my bag, you dig? I knew you could. Anyway, if you don't have this particular client but still like to watch cartoons on a tiny screen, you can always get some of these 'toons from iTunes, too.
[via Toon Zone]
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Criminal Minds' Episode 10.19 Photos: Meet the FBI's International Unit
- 'The Vampire Diaries' Episode 6.18 Photos: Elena Reevaluates Her Vampire Life
- 'Supernatural' Episode 10.17 Photos: Sam and Cas Investigate the Mark of Cain
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Episode 11.19 Photos: Everyone Observes a Big Surgery
- Best 'Bones' Quotes from 'The Psychic in the Soup'
- More From BuddyTV
- Ratings: Grimm Hits Low, Cristela Slips, Hart of Dixie Finale Flat
- TVLine Mixtape: Your Favorite Songs From Jane the Virgin, Forever and More
- TVLine's Performer of the Week: Walking Dead's Andrew Lincoln
- Hart of Dixie Season Finale Recap: Happy Endings
- Girl Meets World Season Finale Recap: A Date With Destiny
- More From TVLine
- Special Delivery! Nick Jonas Brings Booze to LA Partygoers
- Tom Brady Freaks Out Fans With Death-Defying Cliff Dive Video
- Josh Duhamel Wishes Fergie a Happy 40th in a Very Sweet Way
- Raven-Symone Says DNA Test Proves She's 'From Every Continent in Africa Except for One'
- Roger Moore Says Idris Elba Isn't 'English-English' Enough to Play Bond
- More From ET