Johnny Bravo creator Van Partible has contributed 2-D animation for the show's two-hour third season premiere to represent the psychic dreams of Allison's daughter Bridgette. The cartoon dreams start out comedic and get increasingly darker when, you know, death nears.
They should dole out all of Moonlighting's old ideas to any show that needs a jump-start for sweeps week. Now, if only Medium would take on Macbeth.
Turner Broadcasting and Nokia recently inked a deal that will see content from Cartoon Network offered through the Nokia Content Discoverer client which is currently available on a number of Nokia devices. The special client is designed to make it easier for users to find content to download. The deal only includes clips and games of shows such as Dexter's Laboratory, Powerpuff Girls and Johnny Bravo, but not full episodes, though perhaps full episodes aren't possible with this particular client. I wouldn't know since I don't really do that whole mobile phone or handheld device thing. It's just not my bag, you dig? I knew you could. Anyway, if you don't have this particular client but still like to watch cartoons on a tiny screen, you can always get some of these 'toons from iTunes, too.
[via Toon Zone]
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Vampire Diaries' Episode 7.4 Photos: The Heaven and Hell Ball
- 'Scandal' Recap: How to Handle the Affair
- 'How to Get Away with Murder' Episode 2.4 Photos: What Does Wes Find Out About Rebecca's 'Disappearance'?
- 'Bones' Recap: A Grieving and Ballsy Hero Comes Home
- 'Arrow' Season 4 Premiere: 17 Shocking Moments from 'Green Arrow'
- More From BuddyTV
- Someone in a Dinosaur Costume Totally Aced This'American Ninja Warrior' Course
- Nick Cannon's Kids Took Him to Chuck E. Cheese's for His 35th Birthday and It's Adorable
- Snooki Gets Candid About Her Post-Birth Bod: It Was 'Just a Big, Black Hole'
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt on Life as a New Dad: 'It Makes Me Really Happy'
- Jack Black on Losing His Brother to AIDS: 'The Worst Thing I Can Possibly Imagine'
- More From ET