July 25, 2014
by Danny Gallagher, posted Jul 25th 2009 8:26PM
Even though TV Squad's very own John Scott Lewinski is fighting his way through hordes of overweight Rorschachs and pre-pubescent Chun Lis to get exclusive interviews and scoops on the newest TV news at the San Diego Comic Con, don't forget that our partners-in-crime from Cinematical are also there covering the latest flim-flam in film.
The movie side of the annual pop-culture cavalcade opened with one of the biggest names in the history of film and what could very well be one of the biggest names in the future of film. Director James Cameron screened a solid 25 minutes of his forthcoming sci-fi epic Avatar. Blogger Todd Gilchrist got a hint of the plot and special effects movie-goers can expect when the film hits theaters later this year and said it "promises to be both hugely entertaining and technically groundbreaking." Man, that's got me worried. That's what they also said about Titanic.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Project Runway' Season 13: Ranking the Looks of 'The Judges Decide'
- 'The 100' at Comic-Con 2014: More Grounders, Linctavia and Fearing The Reapers
- 'Big Brother 16' Spoilers: Who Won the Week 5 Battle of the Block?
- 'SHIELD' and 'Agent Carter' at Comic-Con: New Season 2 Characters and More
- 'Resurrection' at Comic-Con 2014: Meet Jacob's Grandmother, Bellamy Answers and a Time Jump
- More From BuddyTV
- The Originals @ Comic-Con: Season 2 Trailer and Cast Promise 'Twisted Fairytale,' Vengeful Klaus and Hayley
- Castle's Nathan Fillion Asks: 'How Much Longer Can We Make People Wait for a Wedding?'
- Marvel TV @ Comic-Con: S.H.I.E.L.D. Adds Mockingbird and Hydra Baddie, Agent Carter Flirts With a Stark
- Community Season 6: Dan Harmon Teases More Paintball, Orgy Episode and... the Return of Donald Glover?
- Outlander: Watch the New Trailer
- More From TVLine