December 19, 2014
jordan and jeff
by Jackie Schnoop, posted Jan 21st 2010 7:06PM
Before you know it, it will be time for another whirlwind race around the world as the Emmy-winning reality show, The Amazing Race, returns for its 16th season. The new season is set to premiere at 8 PM ET/PT on Sunday, February 14. Today CBS announced the teams we'll be loving or hating as we vicariously travel around the world with them from the comfort of our own homes. The official CBS website is up and running with in-depth bios of the teams.
by Jackie Schnoop, posted Aug 31st 2009 2:02AM
(S11E23) You don't always see them wearing them, but three out of the final five hamsters in the Big Brother 11 house wear eyeglasses. It was four out of six wearing them before the Russell boot last week. Yes, Russell wore glasses. I recall him mentioning that they didn't want him to wear them in his diary room segments. Perhaps they didn't fit the persona of his brawny beastie-boy character the show wanted to portray.
by Jackie Schnoop, posted Aug 26th 2009 12:32AM
(S11E21) My goodness, whatever could be making Natalie smile in the Big Brother 11 house? Could she have actually won a competition for the first time this season? Perhaps she's thinking of the Lydia/Jessie reunion in the jury house -- picturing scenes of Lydia scratching Jessie's eyes out or something. Maybe she's proud to be wearing a doo-rag which clashes with her shirt instead of her neatly color-coordinated um ... urban wear. Maybe she's thinking of adopting a pit bull so they can wear matching little outfits. Or maybe ...
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Colbert Report's Final Episode: Murder, Santa Claus and So. Many. Celebrities.
- Post Mortem: Covert Affairs EPs on Annie's Big Choices, Auggie's News — Plus: Will There Be a Season 6?
- Post Mortem: White Collar Boss on Neal's Last Con, Alternate Ending
- Parenthood Creator Jason Katims Confirms Series Finale Airdate, Title
- Vampire Diaries: Ian Somerhalder to Direct Season 6 Episode
- More From TVLine
- Kate Upton Named People's Sexiest Woman Alive
- Sony Hacking Scandal: Did Hollywood Cave In?
- Craig Ferguson Passes 'The Late Late Show' Torch to James Corden
- Gloria Estefan Dreams of Performing in a Free Cuba, Can She Go Home?
- 'American Horror Story': Neil Patrick Harris Arrives at the Freak Show
- More From ET