After clearing up the confusion, Christine attempts to spin the whole "stripper" thing as being a compliment. The policeman takes it all in stride, and zings Christine back. "Thank you," he says in reply. "For the record, you could be a hooker."
Anyone who knows me knows how much of a huge Ed fan I was. I even wrote an essay about it that got me more mail than anything else I've ever written.
So, it's really great to not only see Tom Cavanagh coming back to series television (in the it-looks-a-lot-like-Ed-from-the-commercials show Love Monkey). But the good news doesn't stop there: Ed's best friend is back too. Josh Randall, who played Mike Burton on Ed, is the guy who's Courting Alex on the CBS sitcom. (Hey, both on CBS - maybe Cavanagh and Randall can have lunch in the CBS cafeteria). And let's not forget Ed's love Carol Vessey: Julie Bowen is a cast member over on ABC's Boston Legal (and has a recurring role on Lost). And Michael Ian Black's Stella over on Comedy Central.
Now we just need Lesley Boone (Molly), Jana Marie Hupp (Nancy), Rachel Cronin (Shirley), and Justin Long (Warren) to get regular gigs on TV and fans will be all set.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Revolution' Creator Eric Kripke Answers: Will the Story Live On?
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Episode 11.6 Photos: A Visit from April's Mom
- 'Constantine' Series Premiere Recap: John Constantine Makes a Big Entrance
- The 10 Best Looks of 'Project Runway' Season 13
- 'Reign' Episode 2.5 Photos: Will Greer Get Married?
- More From BuddyTV
- Castle Scoop: Krista Allen Cast as Former B-Movie Star
- TVLine's Performer of the Week: Supernatural's Jensen Ackles
- Ratings: Constantine Does Sub-Dracula Numbers, Blue Bloods Hits Highs
- Constantine: Will You Go to Hell and Back for NBC's New Drama?
- Grimm Season 4 Premiere Recap: Trubel-ing Times
- More From TVLine