July 28, 2014
july 2 2007
by Bob Sassone, posted Jul 2nd 2007 6:06PM
- Charlie Ross: Gunter Grass
- The Daily Show: Brian Williams (repeat)
- The Colbert Report: Anne Marie Slaughter and Harriet The Eagle and Marybeth Garrigan (repeat)
- The Late Show With David Letterman: Luke Wilson, Rufus Wainwright, and Homer Simpson (repeat)
- Jay Leno: Conan O'Brien; Kings of Leon, and Venus Ramey (repeat)
- Jimmy Kimmel Live: Ashley Judd, Matthew Bomer, and The Bravery (repeat)
- Tavis Smiley: Chris Rock (repeat)
- Late Night With Conan O'Brien: Dana Carvey, Arctic Monkeys, and Jasper Redd (repeat)
- The Late, Late Show With Craig Ferguson: Sinead O'Connor and Dr. Kevin Fitzgerald
- Last Call With Carson Daly: Aaron Lewis and the cast of Human Giant (repeat)
by Bob Sassone, posted Jul 2nd 2007 5:05PM
- At 8, TLC has two new episodes of Little People, Big World.
- Soccer players join Emeril on a new Emeril Live on Food Network at 8.
- At 9, ABC has a new Extreme Makeover.
- FOX has a new Hell's Kitchen at 9.
- There's a new Age of Love on NBC at 9, followed by a new Dateline, a salute to Stone Phillips.
- PBS has a new History Detectives at 9.
- TNT has a new episode of The Closer at 9, then a new Heartland.
- USA has a new Monday Night RAW at 9.
- I didn't know that American Life had started showing The Mary Tyler Moore Show. The first episode is on at 9, followed by the first episodes of Newhart, WKRP In Cincinnati, and The Bob Newhart Show.
- Also at 9: GSN has a new High Stakes Poker.
- At 10:30, BBC America has a new Hollyoaks.
Check your local TV listings for more.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- First Look: Gracepoint Detective Issues a Stern Warning to Danny's Killer
- Matt's Inside Line: Scoop on NCIS, Arrow, Criminal Minds, Supernatural, Longmire, Castle and More
- TVLine Items: Fringe Fave Goes Orange, Ferb Gets Lost, Vikings Trailer and More
- More From TVLine
- iJustine on the Selfie Making News Around The World
- Michael Douglas Thanks Doctors on World Head and Neck Cancer Day
- Ian Somerhalder Puckers Up for One Lucky Fan
- Who Will Be Taking It All Off for 'Hair' at the Hollywood Bowl?
- Donald Sterling Loses Court Case, Sale of Clippers Can Go Forward
- More From ET