In case you didn't see the new movie trailer during The Simpsons on Sunday night, here it is on Apple. This is the longest one we've seen yet, clocking in at one whole minute! Of course, not a bit of it makes sense. It's just a series of wacky scenes without any context... but what do you expect? The script for the entire movie was kept under such tight control that 20th Century Fox isn't about to give us an idea of what the plot is. Although, if I were to guess, I'd say it's about Bart searching for a better father figure than Homer.
Release date is July 27.
Well, add yet another channel to the list of channels embracing this whole "broadband content" thing. Now it looks like TLC will be the new home of American Chopper, and the series will serve as the centerpiece of a block called "Turbo" which will feature TV as well as online content. Overhaulin' and another new show will also be part of the block. Discovery, which originally aired American Chopper, will be returning to programming focused more on science and nature. American Chopper won't make the move to TLC until December, but the "Turbo" site itself will launch on July 4.
[via Lost Remote]
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- What to Watch This Weekend: Orphan Black Returns, A Devious Premiere, Salem and More
- TVLine's Performer of the Week: Jack Gleeson
- Report: Gwen Stefani Replacing Christina Aguilera on The Voice Next Season
- Shane West Previews Scary Salem's 'Sense of Urgency and Dread,' Talks Taming His Wig
- Exclusive Mentalist Sneak Peek: Pike Has Big News for Lisbon — and It's Not Good
- More From TVLine
- John C. Reilly Takes You Behind The Scenes Of Disney's 'Bears'
- 'Hawaii Five-0' Star Alex O'Loughlin is Married!
- 'Jesus Christ Superstar' Creators Talk Show's Creation & Controversy
- 'Good Morning America' Promotes Lara Spencer to Co-Host
- Exclusive: Lionel Richie Recalls His Amazing Chance Meeting with Marvin Gaye
- More From ET