April 27, 2015
june 17 2007
by Bob Sassone, posted Jun 17th 2007 5:03PM
- At 7, CBS has a new 60 Minutes.
- NBC has a new, two-hour Dateline at 7.
- At 8, Disney has a new Kim Possible.
- At 8:30, FOX has a new episode of The Loop (another new episode airs at 9:30).
- At 9, USA has the season premiere of The 4400, followed by the season premiere of The Dead Zone.
- A&E has a new Gene Simmons Family Jewels at 9.
- Watch Dustin Diamond flip out on a new Celebrity Fit Club, at 9 on VH-1.
- HBO has a new John From Cincinnati at 9, then the season premiere of Entourage.
- Also at 9: HGTV has highlights of the 2007 Consumer Electronics Show.
- At 10, Lifetime has a new Army Wives.
- Cartoon Network has a new Robot Chicken at 10.
Check your local TV listings for more.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Best 'Game of Thrones' Quotes from 'High Sparrow'
- Bruce Jenner's Docuseries Gets Premiere Date, 'Kardashians' Stars Show Support
- 'The Originals' Episode 2.20 Photos: Will Klaus Make a Deal with Dahlia?
- 'Revenge' Recap: Death Doesn't Stop Victoria from Trying to Bring Down Amanda
- 'The Good Wife' Recap: Is Alicia Ready to Start Over?
- More From BuddyTV
- Vampire Diaries Wedding Photo: First Look at Jo and Alaric's Big Day
- Mike & Molly Video: Margo Martindale Returns to Get Peggy's Goat
- Mad Men Recap: Move It or Lose It
- Girl Meets World Season 2: First Video Features Eric's Arrival, Feeny's Return
- Revenge Recap: 'Eternally Yours, Victoria Grayson'
- More From TVLine
- Ellen DeGeneres and Matt Lauer Call a Truce on Their Prank War ...Sorta
- EXCLUSIVE! 'The Following' Sneak Peek: Joe Carroll's Execution Leaves Ryan Hardy on Edge
- Mariah Carey Disses Nick Cannon in New Break-Up Track? 'Boy You Actin' So Corny Like Fritos'
- Brad Pitt Blames Face Scrape on 'Wearing Flip Flops'
- Kelly Ripa, Thomas Roberts to Be Honored at GLAAD Media Awards
- More From ET