March 31, 2015
june 5 2008
by Bob Sassone, posted Jun 5th 2008 5:00PM
Here's who's on the late night shows tonight.
- Charlie Rose: Frank Gehry, Zaha Hadid, Renzo Piano, and Jean Novel
- The Daily Show: Adam Sandler
- The Colbert Report: Pat Buchanan
- The Late Show with David Letterman: Julia Roberts and Al Green
- Jay Leno: Dustin Hoffman, Gordon Ramsay, and Flobots
- Jimmy Kimmel Live: Usher
- Tavis Smiley: Mark Bowden and Richard Clarke
- Late Night with Conan O'Brien: Wanda Sykes, Lewis Black, and Emmanuelle Chriqui
- The Late, Late Show with Craig Ferguson: Jeff Foxworthy and Poppy Montgomery
- Last Call with Carson Daly: Miranda Kerr, Rachel Harris, and Seether (repeat)
by Bob Sassone, posted Jun 5th 2008 4:03PM
- At 8, ABC has the first game of the Celtics/Lakers NBA Finals.
- FOX has a new, two hour So You Think You Can Dance at 8.
- HGTV has a new Designed To Sell at 8, then new episodes of Myles of Style and Divine Design.
- At 8:30, NBC has a new Last Comic Standing, then the premiere of Fear Itself.
- Also at 8:30: Cartoon Network has a new Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack.
- At 9, TV Land has four episodes of I Love Lucy.
- TLC has a new Miami Ink at 10.
- At 10, CBS has the premiere of Swingtown.
- NFLNet has a new NFL Total Access at 10.
- At 10:30, Comedy Central has a new Reno 911.
Check your local TV listings for more.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Cougar Town: Your Fave Songs From All 6 Seasons With the Cul-de-Sac Crew
- Last Man on Earth Bloopers: Bovine Bodily Functions, Will Forte Phones It In
- Justin Bieber Roast: Ron Burgundy, Monkey Lovin' and 13 Other Highlights
- Castle Hints More at Beckett's Future — Plus: Watch RySpo 'Get Lucky'
- More From TVLine
- Julianne Moore Dropped from Turkish Tourism Ad for 'Poor Acting'?!
- Ryan Reynolds Shows Off His 'Deadpool' Muscles with an Adorable Young Fan
- Scott Eastwood: ‘I Was Turned On' While Having Onscreen Sex
- Nicki Minaj Gets a Marriage Proposal from a Very Hot Royal
- ‘Finding Carter' and ‘Skins' Star Kathryn Prescott Doesn't Want to Play a Teenager Forever
- More From ET