October 1, 2014
by Bob Sassone, posted Jun 15th 2009 5:27PM
It must be hard to come up with promos for a show. You have to tease what viewers are going to see without alienating them (old fans or new ones). I don't think the new commercials for The Jay Leno Show do him any good. The one we've already seen with him driving in the sports car is fine. It's quiet and captures what he's all about and all that. But the two below? You decide.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- AHS: Freak Show Opening Credits — There Ought to Be (Menacing) Clowns
- A to Z Star Cristin Milioti Talks Hitting the Rom-Com Jackpot (Again) — Plus: Why HIMYM's Ending Was 'Brave'
- Gilmore Girls on Netflix: 25 Must-Watch Episodes (And 7 You Can Totally Skip)
- Red Band's Dave Annable on Hot Doc's Messy Love Life, Clooney-esque Hair
- S.H.I.E.L.D. Recruits White Collar Vet Tim DeKay to Play Ward's [Spoiler]
- More From TVLine