September 14, 2014
by Bob Sassone, posted Jun 15th 2009 5:27PM
It must be hard to come up with promos for a show. You have to tease what viewers are going to see without alienating them (old fans or new ones). I don't think the new commercials for The Jay Leno Show do him any good. The one we've already seen with him driving in the sports car is fine. It's quiet and captures what he's all about and all that. But the two below? You decide.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Kardashians' Roundup: Khloe and French Montana Split, Kendall Bans Kim from Fashion Show and More
- 'Big Brother 16' Recap: Rewind Week Is Better the Second Time Around
- 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' Recap: Amber and Rino Have Health Scares
- 'Big Brother 16' Spoilers: Was the Real Power of Veto Used in the Final 5?
- 'Reign' Season 2 Premiere Photos: The Black Plague Ravages the Land
- More From BuddyTV