(S06E12) After a week's layoff that felt like forever (we should be used to that by now with this show, frankly), we're roped right back in to what the boys from Jersey were up to. Julianna Margulies' character has made her way back into the show, in a way that I'd heard on the down low was going to happen, and she turns out to be just the troubling influence that one of the main guys didn't need. Carmela appears dead set on finding out what happened to Adrianna, something that Tony is more than interested in halting from happening.
Going in to this week's season finale, I was curious as to if we'd be left with a serious cliffhanger, or brought into a false sense of security. Unless I missed something, the latter seems to be the case. Christopher seems to be having cold feet about his marriage and impending new addition to the family, and is taking out his frustrations elsewhere. Phil and the New York crew appear to be plotting something very, very bad for the Jersey crew. And most importantly, of course, AJ seems to have made a new friend at the construction site. But like they say, "at least she's Catholic."
While everyone is BBQ'ing this weekend, HBO and Showtime have both made the wise choice of holding off on new episodes of The Sopranos and Huff this Sunday night. Instead, HBO will run a mini-marathon on the past three episodes of The Sopranos ("The Ride," "Moe n' Joe,"and "Cold Stones") starting at 9PM. The Sopranos will return the following Sunday (June 4) with the mid-season finale entitled "Kaisha."
Over on Showtime, this Sunday night at 10 will be a re-run of the Huff two-hour season two premiere, "Maps Don't Talk." Huff will also return on Sunday, June 4 with a new episode entitled "Bethless" at 10PM. It's the first of three new episodes before the season two finale which airs on Sunday, June 25.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- The Funniest Quotes from 'Big Brother 17' Week 5
- 'The Bachelorette' Where Are They Now?: A Relationship Status Update
- 'Big Brother 17' Spoilers: Who Are the Week 6 Nominees?
- 'The Originals' Interview: Danielle Campbell Teases Davina in Her Role as Regent
- Why 'BoJack Horseman' Is the Best Netflix Original You're Not Watching
- More From BuddyTV
- Degrassi Series Finale Recap: Indecent Promposals
- American Crime Adds André Benjamin in 'Fierce' Season 2 Role
- Descendants Stars on Twist Ending, Sequel Ideas: 'Mal's Story Isn't Over'
- Fear The Walking Dead: Full-On Zombie Outbreak 'Delayed' Until Season 2
- 'Rowdy' Roddy Piper Dead at 61
- More From TVLine
- Chris Pratt Offers Fans a Potential Dinner at Applebee's in New Facebook Contest
- LeBron James Steals the Spotlight in These Super NSFW 'Trainwreck' Bloopers
- Kim Kardashian Is 'Officially a Soccer Mom' -- See the Cute North West Pics!
- Naomi Campbell Found Guilty of Assaulting a Paparazzo in Sicily
- Duran Duran Dishes on Lindsay Lohan Collaboration: 'She Was Two Weeks Late!'
- More From ET