(S06E12) After a week's layoff that felt like forever (we should be used to that by now with this show, frankly), we're roped right back in to what the boys from Jersey were up to. Julianna Margulies' character has made her way back into the show, in a way that I'd heard on the down low was going to happen, and she turns out to be just the troubling influence that one of the main guys didn't need. Carmela appears dead set on finding out what happened to Adrianna, something that Tony is more than interested in halting from happening.
Going in to this week's season finale, I was curious as to if we'd be left with a serious cliffhanger, or brought into a false sense of security. Unless I missed something, the latter seems to be the case. Christopher seems to be having cold feet about his marriage and impending new addition to the family, and is taking out his frustrations elsewhere. Phil and the New York crew appear to be plotting something very, very bad for the Jersey crew. And most importantly, of course, AJ seems to have made a new friend at the construction site. But like they say, "at least she's Catholic."
While everyone is BBQ'ing this weekend, HBO and Showtime have both made the wise choice of holding off on new episodes of The Sopranos and Huff this Sunday night. Instead, HBO will run a mini-marathon on the past three episodes of The Sopranos ("The Ride," "Moe n' Joe,"and "Cold Stones") starting at 9PM. The Sopranos will return the following Sunday (June 4) with the mid-season finale entitled "Kaisha."
Over on Showtime, this Sunday night at 10 will be a re-run of the Huff two-hour season two premiere, "Maps Don't Talk." Huff will also return on Sunday, June 4 with a new episode entitled "Bethless" at 10PM. It's the first of three new episodes before the season two finale which airs on Sunday, June 25.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'True Detective,''The Walking Dead,''New Girl' and more of TV's best lines from the week of March 2-9
- Lena Dunham hosts 'Saturday Night Live': Watch the best and worst sketches
- 'Resurrection's' Frances Fisher: 'How do you accept the impossible?'
- 'Chopped Tournament of Stars': Greg Louganis and Brandi Chastain get athletic in the kitchen
- 'My Five Wives' premiere: Meet the women married to Brady Williams
- More From Zap2it
- Quotes of the Week: Best Zingers From Crazy Ones, Revolution, Modern Family, Oscars & More
- Lena Dunham Hosts Saturday Night Live: Watch Video of the Best and Worst Sketches
- Louis C.K. Set for Saturday Night Live Encore
- Pilot News: Robert Patrick, Amy Sedaris and a Desperate Housewife Are Among Latest Castings
- Hot Video: In 24: Live Another Day, All Jack Must Stop Is a New 'World War'— Also: Is That…?!
- More From TVLine