The movie is split into three different segments. While the first two stories are interesting and well done, it's the third segment that scarred me for life.
Show: Trilogy of Terror
Have you ever seen this (the original Trilogy of Terror, not the '90s remake)? It completely and utterly terrified me as a ten year-old.
The TV movie consisted of three short films, all starring Karen Black in different roles. The first one has her as a teacher who is blackmailed by a student, but she gets the upper hand on him in a creepy way. The second has Black playing twin sisters. But it's the third story that freaked me out. "Amelia" has Black alone in her apartment, being chased around by a little doll that has a knife in it's hand. It sounds silly, I know. How can a doll hurt a grown woman? But the little bastard is vicious and relentless, and it's entirely convincing. When Amelia thinks she has killed the doll by trapping it in the oven, we find out that it takes over her soul. The last scene has Amelia calling her mom to come over, so she can kill her.
Somehow I don't think this ran on The Wonderful World of Disney.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Good Wife' Recap: Can Alicia Tame Elsbeth's Unquiet Mind?
- 'The Walking Dead' Recap: Father Gabriel Arrives
- 'Revenge' Recap: How Does Emily React to Her Father Being Alive?
- 'Once Upon a Time' Recap: Hook and Anna Make Deals with Rumple
- 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' Season 6 Finale Recap: The Cast Reacts to Teresa and Joe's Sentencing
- More From BuddyTV
- Lorde Gets Banned In San Francisco Because Of Silliest Reason Possible
- Stanley Tucci & Wife Felicity Blunt Expecting Their First Child
- How Brad Pitt Taught His Son About War - And Made 'Fury' a No. 1 Movie
- Serena Williams Makes a Grand Slam Against 'Racist and Sexist' Remarks
- The Kardashians Are Clothes Sharing Sisters
- More From ET