July 7, 2015
by Michael Pascua, posted Jun 21st 2009 1:19PM
As a big fan of the X-Files and Reality TV, I love thinking about and reading conspiracy theories about eliminations. While re-watching the audition episodes of So You Think You Can Dance I noticed during Adam Shankman's fake audition, Katee Shean critiqued him. Below her it read "runner up."
Wait a second. She was second runner up. Shouldn't it just say "finalist" or "second runner up" instead?
I know I'm thinking too hard, but I created an interesting theory about Katee. Maybe the producers knew she was the actual runner up, but thought that wouldn't make good television. They placed her in third and gave her money to compensate. Here are some points of interest.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Kaitlyn's Secret and Shawn's Jealous Rage
- 'The Real Housewives of Orange County' Recap: Vicki Gets Some Devastating News
- 'So You Think You Can Dance': The Top 20 Revealed
- 'The Fosters' Recap: Does Mariana Tell the Truth About Her Pregnancy Scare?
- 'Chasing Life' Season 2 Premiere Recap: Is April in Remission?
- More From BuddyTV
- Teen Wolf Recap: Without a Tracy
- UnReal Recap: There's Something Off About Mary
- The Bachelorette Recap: The Truth Won't Let You Pee!
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap: The Top 20 Revealed — and Ranked! Plus: Exclusive First-Look Photos
- Chasing Life EP on Natalie's Discovery, April's Setback & More Season 2 Scoop
- More From TVLine
- Bill Cosby Admitted to Obtaining Quaaludes to Give to 'Young Women' in 2005
- NSFW! Justin Bieber Bares His Butt on Instagram
- 'The Bachelorette': Things Get Incredibly Tense Between Shawn Booth & Nick Viall
- Jerry Weintraub Dies: 'Ocean's 11' Producer, Frank Sinatra-Promoter Was 77
- Tyrese Gets Candid About How Divorce and Paul Walker Influenced His New Solo Album
- More From ET