And watching this behind-the-scenes video of Three Rivers, it just seems like Shane decided to clean up her womanizing act and throw on some scrubs. There was a similar effect when Moennig played a small part in Art School Confidential. Is Moennig going to be able to convince viewers that Shane is in her past?
Showtime's upcoming fifth season of The L Word will premiere first on OurChart.com, a lesbian-focused social community, according to BusinessWire.com. The OurChart.com premiere is slated for December 30, 2007 followed by the Showtime premiere on January 6, 2008. The choice is no coincidence, as co-founder and CEO of OurChart.com, Ilene Chaiken, is also the creator/producer of The L Word.
This is, regardless of anything else, another example of how technology and the new online media is becoming more and more intertwined with traditional television viewing.
Season four of The L Word is set to premiere sometime early next year.
The fans whose scenes are elected will receive prizes, mostly in the form of gift certificates or a piece of schwag from The L Word set. At the end of the competition, which is March 31, one of the previous winners will be randomly chosen for e-mail mentoring from one of The L Word's writers and a $1,000 gift certificate to Saks.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- The 25 Best (and 5 Worst) Moments from 'Big Brother 16'
- 15 Shocking Moments from 'Under the Dome' Season 2
- 'The Voice' Recap: Will Adam and Blake End Their Friendship?
- 'NCIS' Season 12 Premiere Recap: Can the NCIS Team Save Gibbs and McGee in Time?
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 19: Week 2 Performance Rankings
- More From BuddyTV
- Sons of Anarchy Recap: The Renegades Who Had It Made
- Faking It Post Mortem: Lauren's Secret, 'Karmy's''Pain' and More Scoop
- Chicago Fire Premiere Recap: The Fallen
- Person of Interest Season 4 Premiere Recap: Identities Crisis
- The Voice Blind Auditions Recap: Phar-really Got a Hold on Me
- More From TVLine