Premiering in fall 2012, the new talk show is part of a deal Couric signed with ABC after leaving her post at CBS. In addition to the talk show -- which may or may not boot 'General Hospital' from ABC's daytime schedule -- Couric will also be reporting for ABC News.
"I'm very happy to be returning to the network where I began my career as a desk assistant in 1979," Couric said in a statement when she joined the network. "It is tremendously exciting to have the creative freedom to develop my own show with Anne Sweeney, the Disney/ABC TV Group and Jeff, and to contribute to such a vibrant, innovative news division. I can't wait to be part of this incredibly talented, visionary team."
(S04E13) 'Wait, what are the other numbers?' -- Teyla
'42.' -- Sheppard
'What is that?' -- Teyla
'It's the ultimate answer to the great question of life, universe and everything.' -- Sheppard
I seem to be getting the episodes of Stargate Atlantis to review that remind me of episodes of Star Trek: The Next Generation. This week's episode, in which various members of the Atlantis team are trapped in different parts of the city after a false quarantine is declared, reminded me very much of the TNG episode 'Disaster', in which the crew members of the Enterprise are trapped in different parts of the ship after being struck by a quantum filament.
Remember Katie Gallagher, the woman who came in second behind Tom the fireman on Survivor: Palau? She was arrested yesterday for drunk driving in Merced, CA.
The police tribe spoke, and they held her overnight in jail for driving under the influence.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Game of Thrones' Recap: The Wedding of Tyrion Lannister
- 'True Blood' Beginnings: Everything You Need to Know About Alcide Herveaux
- 'Doctor Who' Season 7 Finale Recap: The Tomb of the Doctor
- Summer Cookout: Recipes from Our Favorite Cooking Shows
- From Kelly to Candice: Ranking the 'American Idol' Winners
- More From BuddyTV
- Billboard Music Awards 2013: Full winners list
- Billboard Music Awards 2013: Tracy Morgan is a good but ill-fitting host
- Justin Bieber booed for Billboard's Milestone Award speech: 'I should be taken seriously'
- Tim McGraw's Superstar Summer Night: John Fogerty highlights a star-studded music fest
- Billboard Music Awards 2013: Chris Brown performs 'Fine China,' is a train wreck
- More From Zap2it
- Game of Thrones Recap: Wedding-Bell Booze
- BBC Renews Doctor Who for Season 8
- Hot for Summer! Your Guide to 125 Upcoming Premiere and Finale Dates
- Ben Affleck Hosts Saturday Night Live: What Were the Best and Worst Sketches?
- Finale Ratings: Versus 2012, Shark Tank Surges, Nikita Is Steady and Undercover Boss Drops
- More From TVLine