"It was totally the opposite," he said. In fact, they almost worked together to ensure both could find success. "Paul or John would call us up and say, 'We've got a single. We've got 'Daytripper' but it's not mixed yet.' Well, we've got 'Paint It Black' finished. So it was like, 'Okay you go first.'"
In fact, Paul McCartney and Richards have been friends for years and still get together when time permits. As to whether they've ever considered collaborating on a record, Richards said, "The thought is there. The actual deed is still to be done."
I'm sure by now you've all heard that Keith Richards (didn't) snort his late father's ashes. That particular story popped up no fewer than seventy-eight zillion times yesterday during my usual perusal of the news and entertainment sites.
However, I'm not especially trusting of our news media, and I knew that only Conan O'Brien would be able to get to the bottom of Richards' alleged daddy-snorting habit. I've placed a clip below in which Keith himself explains to Conan exactly what he prefers when it comes to ingesting his family members. The Rolling Stones guitarist may have led a wild life of debauchery and excess, but you can't deny the man has discerning tastes. Also, he had his teeth brushed just for the occasion. You have to admire the man's commitment to oral hygiene.
Clip after the jump.
The Parents Television Council publicly praised ABC for going with the delay. The group president said, "ABC has wisely decided to ensure that this year's Super Bowl is not hijacked by raunchy performers as it was in 2004."
Now that the sex will be taken care of, what about all the shots of the coaches and players yelling curse words? Come on! We may not be able to hear them but we know they're not yelling about figs.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Project Runway' Finale Prediction: Who Will Win Season 13?
- 'Bachelor' Roundup: Andi and Josh Invite Exes to Wedding, Desiree and Chris Set the Date
- 'Kardashians' Roundup: Bruce's Rumored Girlfriend, Kris' Thoughts on Bruce and More
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' Recap: The Two-Faced Prince is Summoned
- 'Nashville' Recap: How Much Longer Can Will Keep His Secret?
- More From BuddyTV
- Ratings: The 100 Returns Steady, Arrow and Nashville Tick Up, NBC Dramas Dip
- Five-0 Sneak Peek: Who's the Mystery Woman at John McGarrett's Grave?
- Reign Sneak Peek: Mary Finally Loses It, Lashes Out at Lola Over Francis
- Netflix's New Kyle Chandler Thriller Gets a Premiere Date, Title and a (Creepy) Teaser Trailer
- Nashville Recap: Two Dads, No Waiting
- More From TVLine
- Zach Galifianakis Asks Brad Pitt About Jennifer Aniston's 'Friends' on 'Between Two Ferns'
- Kim Kardashian: North West Will Have to Work For What She Wants
- Zelda Williams Gets New Tattoo In Memory of Father Robin Williams
- Beyonce and Jay Z Reportedly Renew Their Marriage Vows
- 13 Mind-Blowing Moments From the First 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron' Trailer
- More From ET