In what has to be the most boring, predictable news of the day, The Rolling Stones will play during the half-time show of the Super Bowl game in February. Let's just hope that Mick doesn't rip off Keith's shirt.
Seriously, rock n' roll is a young person's game. I don't want to see 60somethings rockin' during the Super Bowl or any other bowl, no matter how legendary and great they are.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'UnREAL' Cast Photos: Meet the Bachelor, Contestants and Production Folks from 'Everlasting'
- [Video] 'Pretty Little Liars' Preview: New Suspect Revealed
- The 9 Most Shocking Things on 'Wayward Pines' So Far
- 'The Bachelorette' Season 11 Week 3 Photos: Sumo Wrestling Suitors
- Summer 2015's Sexiest Stars: TV's Hottest Men
- More From BuddyTV
- Wayward Pines Sneak Peek: Is Ethan Prepared to Lay Down the Law?
- Mom Season 3: Who's In? Who's Out?
- Ratings: Dawn of Aquarius Is a Bummer, Bones Rises, Old Bang Tops Night
- Devious Maids First Look: Naya Rivera Makes a Horrifying Discovery
- iZombie Sneak Peek: Arrow Vet Gets Caught in a '90s Slasher Situation
- More From TVLine
- Miley Cyrus Shows Off Long Armpit Hair (Again) in Bikini Selfie
- Star Sightings May 2015
- Ashlee Simpson's Ex Ryan Cabrera Is Making Music With Her Husband Evan Ross
- Demi Lovato Gushes Over Wilmer Valderrama: 'He Never Takes Credit for My Sobriety'
- EXCLUSIVE: Lucy Lawless Breaks Terrifying News on 'Salem'!
- More From ET