The hunky mobster is going to put on his best black t-shirt and propose to long-time girlfriend Sam this week.
In the past, the couple's agreed to keep things the way they are given their adventurous lifestyles -- he's a mobster and she's a private eye. Thanks to some prodding from Maxie and, of course, some deep reflection on the potential groom's part, Jason appears ready to take the plunge. Tune in on Thursday to see if marriage-shy Sam will accept the proposal or shoot him down. (Figuratively speaking, of course!)
HarperCollins, ABC, and BBC Worldwide are getting together to create a book you've all been waiting for: a fitness guide based on the hit show Dancing with the Stars.
According to the press release, the book "will reveal for the first time how some of the stars and dancers got into the best shape of their lives. Included will be healthy recipes and simple dance moves as well as never before seen pictures and quotes from the stars and their partners."
Yeah, because I've always wondered how Tucker Carlson stays in such great shape.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 2014 Grammy noms: Miley Cyrus snubbed, Katy Perry and Sara Bareilles face off
- 'Nikita' recap: Birkhoff's secret past (and name) is revealed ... though is it too late?
- Grammys 2014: Jay Z, Kendrick Lamar, Macklemore and Ryan Lewis lead the nominations list
- 'Bones' recap: Did McKayla Maroney impress in 'The Spark in the Park'?
- 'Breaking the Faith': Meeting Mormons in Salt Lake City
- More From Zap2it
- Meet the Agents of NCIS: New Orleans — Plus a Few Off-the-Cuff Casting Suggestions
- Pilot News: Bunheads' Sutton Foster to Fudge the Numbers in TV Land Comedy Younger
- Exclusive First Look: Episodes Season 3 Promo Highlights Sean's Very Best Catch-Faces
- Scoop: Fox Cuts Dads Episode Order
- Low Winter Sun Sets at AMC, Low-Rated Drama Cancelled After One Season
- More From TVLine