The hunky mobster is going to put on his best black t-shirt and propose to long-time girlfriend Sam this week.
In the past, the couple's agreed to keep things the way they are given their adventurous lifestyles -- he's a mobster and she's a private eye. Thanks to some prodding from Maxie and, of course, some deep reflection on the potential groom's part, Jason appears ready to take the plunge. Tune in on Thursday to see if marriage-shy Sam will accept the proposal or shoot him down. (Figuratively speaking, of course!)
HarperCollins, ABC, and BBC Worldwide are getting together to create a book you've all been waiting for: a fitness guide based on the hit show Dancing with the Stars.
According to the press release, the book "will reveal for the first time how some of the stars and dancers got into the best shape of their lives. Included will be healthy recipes and simple dance moves as well as never before seen pictures and quotes from the stars and their partners."
Yeah, because I've always wondered how Tucker Carlson stays in such great shape.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Originals' Episode 2.5 Photos: Nina Dobrev Visits as Original Doppelganger and Elijah's Love
- 'Arrow' Episode 3.4 Photos: Nyssa al Ghul Returns
- 'Constantine' Official Cast Photos
- 'The Originals' Episode 2.4 Photos: Elijah Teams Up With Marcel
- Halloween Scarefest: Your Guide to Finding the Perfect Spooky TV and Movie Marathon
- More From BuddyTV
- Sons of Anarchy Recap: Eye for an Eye
- Pretty Little Liars Video: 'A' Spreads Holiday Fear in New Christmas Promo
- The Voice Recap: It's Just a Noisy Hall, Where There's a Nightly Brawl
- The Flash Recap: The 'Chosen' One
- More From TVLine
- The 6 Most Insanely Uncomfortable Moments From The 'True Tori' Season 2 Premiere
- Kelly Clarkson Performs Awesome Cover Of Sam Smith's 'Stay With Me'
- 'Pretty Little Liars': 23 Shocking Secrets We Learned From Watching The Halloween Special!
- Steve Carell Reveals Jennifer Garner's Guilty Pleasure at 'Elle' Women in Hollywood Awards
- What Two Playboy Bunnies - Now Grandmas - Can Still Teach You About Being Sexy
- More From ET