The hunky mobster is going to put on his best black t-shirt and propose to long-time girlfriend Sam this week.
In the past, the couple's agreed to keep things the way they are given their adventurous lifestyles -- he's a mobster and she's a private eye. Thanks to some prodding from Maxie and, of course, some deep reflection on the potential groom's part, Jason appears ready to take the plunge. Tune in on Thursday to see if marriage-shy Sam will accept the proposal or shoot him down. (Figuratively speaking, of course!)
HarperCollins, ABC, and BBC Worldwide are getting together to create a book you've all been waiting for: a fitness guide based on the hit show Dancing with the Stars.
According to the press release, the book "will reveal for the first time how some of the stars and dancers got into the best shape of their lives. Included will be healthy recipes and simple dance moves as well as never before seen pictures and quotes from the stars and their partners."
Yeah, because I've always wondered how Tucker Carlson stays in such great shape.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- American Idol Performance Recap: Filler Queen
- Arrow's Truths Come Out — Were You Surprised?
- S.H.I.E.L.D. First Look: Cobie Smulders' Agent Hill Finds an Ally, Amy Acker Guest-Stars
- Exclusive Community Season Finale Sneak Peek: Are Jeff and Britta Finally Saying 'I Do'?
- Exclusive: Banshee Promotes 2 to Series Regular
- More From TVLine
- 'Heaven is For Real': The Boy the Book is Based on Details Near Death Experience
- After Long Seperation, Will Arnett Files For Divorce From Amy Poehler
- FIRST LOOK: ET's 'Dream It … Do It' Helps Stars Take On Their Bucket Lists
- How Tori Spelling Found Out About Husband's Cheating
- Which of Your Favorite Celebs Has Died the Most On Screen?
- More From ET