Still, this interview with Playboy (highlights only - buy the mag for the whole thing) looks pretty interesting, with lots of quotes about his marriage, his contemplating suicide after leaving that phone message for his daughter, what he thinks of TMZ, Twitter, his possible political plans, and why he'll never go on Today again.
The CW may have kicked off its fall season on Labor Day, but for most of the other networks, things are just getting started. So what does that mean for you? Heavy promotion for not only the new shows premiering this fall, but for returning favorites as well. To that end, My Name Is Earl creator Greg Garcia and star Jason Lee spoke with reporters recently about Earl's upcoming 4th season.
My Name Is Earl returns for its 4th season on NBC with two back-to-back episodes, September 25 at 8pm. Not only did Garcia and Lee give us a taste of what to expect when we catch up with our favorite Camdenites, but they also dished the dirt on dream guest stars, what previous guest star peed over by craft services, if an Earl movie is in the works, and perhaps a word or two about a famously abrasive 30 Rock star. All of the details are after the jump.
He has been making headlines all week after a really nasty voicemail message he left for his daughter was somehow leaked to the entertainment media-types. Baldwin is currently in a bitter custody battle over his 12-year old daughter, Ireland, with his ex-wife, Kim Basinger. Baldwin blames Basinger for leaking the audio, she denies it. She also released a statement saying that she hopes Baldwin gets control of his anger.
I wonder... is Alec's career really as damaged as he seems to think it is? Are people going to stop watching 30 Rock or suddenly dislike his 30 Rock character because he left a mean voicemail for his daughter? Am I the only one who thinks he's overreacting by attempting to resign from the show?
After spending the holidays with my family, I was driving back home early this morning when an odd billboard along the interstate caught my eye. It was Gary Sinise doing his best to strike a manly pose and convince me that the best way to spend my holiday money was by purchasing a ridiculously expensive Baume & Mercier watch. I then began to laugh as I glanced down at my beat up Timex and pushed the Indiglo button. Still gets me every time. It's like a firefly on my wrist.
Anywho, I just thought it was amusing. I always get a kick out of what items celebrities choose to lend their name and image to. Remember how much fun I had when I found out that Evangeline Lilly was endorsing a new line of carpet?
So I decided to look into this odd pairing (Gary Sinise isn't exactly synonymous with watch connoisseur) and if you're still interested, read on for my life-altering realization.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Voice' results: The Top 3 revealed - Who made it to the finals?
- LeAnn Rimes tribute to Patsy Cline at the ACAs 2013 moves singer to tears
- 'Community' Season 5 spoilers: 5 things to know about 'Repilot' and 'Introduction to Teaching'
- 'Agents of SHIELD' Episode 10 'The Bridge' recap: What happened the day after Coulson died?
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 4b: [SPOILER] is confirmed to return
- More From Zap2it
- Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on True Blood, Criminal Minds, Revenge, Psych, Nashville and More
- Orphan Black Casts Superfan Patrick J. Adams
- Law & Order Vet Dann Florek to Exit SVU
- Tomorrow People's Mark Pellegrino Talks Protecting John, Obeying The Founder and More
- Exclusive: Will & Grace Reunion on Sean Saves the World, Megan Mullally to Play Sean's [Spoiler]
- More From TVLine