Big shots like Shawn Ryan, David E. Kelley, and Shonda Rhimes all have pilots in the can that don't seem to stray much farther from the shows that made them the big shots that they are today.
For instance, Ryan, creator of the groundbreaking FX cop drama 'The Shield,' has another cop drama premiering with Fox called 'Ridealong.' Kelley, the writer/producer behind 'The Practice' and 'Boston Legal,' has created a reality drama for NBC called 'Kindred.' Even Rhimes, the woman behind ABC's 'Grey's Anatomy,' has another medical drama show for ABC called 'Off the Map.' Is ABC looking to create an all-medical soap opera cable channel in the coming year?
(S04E18) Michael, Michael, Michael. If there is anyone out in the Pegasus galaxy that needs a hug and some serious medication it's him. He's angry at the Wraith for finding him an unclean representative of the race, and he isn't too fond of humans, either. So, what does he decide to do, then? He goes ahead and starts poisoning various human populations so the Wraith will be feeding on spoiled goods rather than fresh meat. But that's just the start of his plan. His main goal is to gather an army that will destroy his race and make him the strongest being in the Pegasus galaxy.
Like I said, man needs a hug.
The opening scene of Gender Bender made me wonder what time of year this episode aired. It opens with sex, after all. But, alas, it was not created for ratings as it originally aired on January 21, 1994.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Review with Forrest MacNeil': Stealing, addiction and other parts of life
- 'Believe': Watch the Alfonso Cuaron-directed opening scene of NBC's new series
- 'Bones' Season 9 photos: Meet Brennan's new squintern, Rodolfo Fuentes
- 'American Idol' eliminated singer Emily Piriz: 'Idol' was like an alternate universe
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Season 10, episode 14: For a hospital that banned relationships, there sure are a lot of relationships
- More From Zap2it