There are scads of Buffy and Angel trivia quizzes online, some totally lame, others a fun romp down Nostalgia Lane, still others so bizarre and obscure that you wonder about the mental health of the creators. I took 'em, I rated 'em, and now I'm sharing my thoughts with you.
Ultimate Buffy Trivia on Cool Quiz (1/5)
My apologies to Josh Spears, but this quiz was not very challenging. I got all of the questions right, as would just about any fair-weather fan (of which I am not!). It is a fun quiz to take if you love Oz, because many of the questions are about him, but it runs extremely slow and is relatively painful overall.
Happy Easter Sunday, everyone. Is everyone enjoying their day? Are you spending time with your loved ones, stuffing a rabbit with candy and cooking it over a fire pit, building a gigantic Jesus out of marshmallow Peeps, or whatever the heck it is you do to celebrate? That's great, I salute all your traditions, lovers of TV and stuff.
Since you've obviously decided to take some time to check out this blog, I thought I'd direct you to this nifty collection of TV quizzes. Some of them are harder than others, or maybe they're not, I guess it all depends on who much you know. Perhaps you're at a Paul Goebel level of knowledge, or maybe you only know as much as Bifford Glaffenploeg, who is a person I just made up, and therefore knows nothing about anything.
Anyway, have fun with the quizzes, then come back here and let me know how you did. I can't believe I actually missed two on the Disney or Warner Bros? quiz. I feel so common.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- USA Sets Summer Dates for Covert Affairs, Graceland, New Matt Passmore Drama and Others
- Amazon Prime to Exclusively Stream HBO Faves Including Sopranos, The Wire, Deadwood, Veep
- Save the (New) Date: Fox Moves Bones Finale
- Nashville: On the Record – 6 Ways the Behind-the-Scenes Concert Special Will Rock You
- Exclusive 24: Live Another Day Gallery — Go Behind the Scenes of Jack Bauer's Big Return
- More From TVLine
- Cameron Diaz: I Haven't Worn Antiperspirant in 20 Years
- Surprise! Matt Bomer is Married
- First Look At Chloe Moretz and Denzel Washington In 'The Equalizer'
- Brad Pitt and Brett Ratner Enter Low-Budget Horror World With '3 Videotapes'
- Has Nicki Ever Been 'The Other Woman'? Lance Bass Gets the Dirt
- More From ET