There are scads of Buffy and Angel trivia quizzes online, some totally lame, others a fun romp down Nostalgia Lane, still others so bizarre and obscure that you wonder about the mental health of the creators. I took 'em, I rated 'em, and now I'm sharing my thoughts with you.
Ultimate Buffy Trivia on Cool Quiz (1/5)
My apologies to Josh Spears, but this quiz was not very challenging. I got all of the questions right, as would just about any fair-weather fan (of which I am not!). It is a fun quiz to take if you love Oz, because many of the questions are about him, but it runs extremely slow and is relatively painful overall.
Happy Easter Sunday, everyone. Is everyone enjoying their day? Are you spending time with your loved ones, stuffing a rabbit with candy and cooking it over a fire pit, building a gigantic Jesus out of marshmallow Peeps, or whatever the heck it is you do to celebrate? That's great, I salute all your traditions, lovers of TV and stuff.
Since you've obviously decided to take some time to check out this blog, I thought I'd direct you to this nifty collection of TV quizzes. Some of them are harder than others, or maybe they're not, I guess it all depends on who much you know. Perhaps you're at a Paul Goebel level of knowledge, or maybe you only know as much as Bifford Glaffenploeg, who is a person I just made up, and therefore knows nothing about anything.
Anyway, have fun with the quizzes, then come back here and let me know how you did. I can't believe I actually missed two on the Disney or Warner Bros? quiz. I feel so common.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Report: Rush Hour TV Series In the Works from Bill Lawrence, Brett Ratner
- Yvette Nicole Brown Exits Community
- Yvonne Strahovski to Reteam With Chuck Creator on Astronaut Wives Club
- You're the Worst, Married Renewed for Second Seasons; Worst Moving to FXX
- Modern Family Sneak Peek: Did Haley Accidentally Crash Alex's College Tour?
- More From TVLine
- Jessa Duggar: Abortion is the Holocaust of Our Time
- Have You Ever Seen Anything Cuter Than This 4-Year-Old Trying to Learn a Nursery Rhyme?
- Paula Abdul's Fun New Dance Project Makes a Serious Point
- George Clooney Spent Millions on Wedding, But Magazine Photos Profits Go to Charity
- Sophia Bush Blasts Her 'Obsessive' and 'Violent' Online Stalker
- More From ET