April 20, 2014
by Annette Bourdeau, posted Sep 7th 2010 7:30PM
Just when you thought vampires were the sexiest supernaturals out there, Showcase is debuting 'Lost Girl' -- a show about a hot young succubus named Bo, played by Anna Silk ('Being Erica', 'Billable Hours'). Just like her 'True Blood' counterparts, Bo has to deal with personal problems while juggling her powers. Bo has seductive superpowers; she can manipulate humans with her touch.
Even though Bo is a succubus (a type of 'fae') she was raised by humans, so she isn't clear about what she is and what she's capable of. When the fae leaders discover her, they are baffled that she has been off of their radar for so many years. The show co-stars Kristen Holden-Ried (a man's name, he starred in 'The Tudors') as a fae/cop who finds himself falling in love with Bo. She's drawn to him, too, but she's also attracted to her pretty blonde doctor. That's right, it's a bisexual love triangle.
Lost already? Don't worry. We stopped by the 'Lost Girl' set just outside of Toronto, where Silk and Holden-Reid filled us in on everything you need to know to keep up with this complex-but-totally-engrossing new show. At the time of our visit, Silk looked more adorable than bad-ass, in a pretty blue dress with scuffed-up sneakers. She and Holden-Reid were filming an "undercover" scene at a country club, trying to blend in to dig up details.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Orphan Black Season 2 Premiere Recap: Fishy Business — Plus: Grade the Episode!
- Ratings: Hannibal Rises, Shark Tank and Kitchen Nightmares Slip, Hart of Dixie Steady
- TVLine Mixtape: Your Favorite Songs From Awkward, Shameless, Crisis, Mindy and More
- What to Watch This Weekend: Orphan Black Returns, a Devious Premiere, Salem and More
- TVLine's Performer of the Week: Jack Gleeson
- More From TVLine