May 4, 2015
by Annette Bourdeau, posted Sep 7th 2010 7:30PM
Just when you thought vampires were the sexiest supernaturals out there, Showcase is debuting 'Lost Girl' -- a show about a hot young succubus named Bo, played by Anna Silk ('Being Erica', 'Billable Hours'). Just like her 'True Blood' counterparts, Bo has to deal with personal problems while juggling her powers. Bo has seductive superpowers; she can manipulate humans with her touch.
Even though Bo is a succubus (a type of 'fae') she was raised by humans, so she isn't clear about what she is and what she's capable of. When the fae leaders discover her, they are baffled that she has been off of their radar for so many years. The show co-stars Kristen Holden-Ried (a man's name, he starred in 'The Tudors') as a fae/cop who finds himself falling in love with Bo. She's drawn to him, too, but she's also attracted to her pretty blonde doctor. That's right, it's a bisexual love triangle.
Lost already? Don't worry. We stopped by the 'Lost Girl' set just outside of Toronto, where Silk and Holden-Reid filled us in on everything you need to know to keep up with this complex-but-totally-engrossing new show. At the time of our visit, Silk looked more adorable than bad-ass, in a pretty blue dress with scuffed-up sneakers. She and Holden-Reid were filming an "undercover" scene at a country club, trying to blend in to dig up details.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Orphan Black' Episode 3.4 Photos: Sarah, Alison and Helena Run Into Trouble
- 'Backstrom': Ranking All the Episodes of Season 1
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Live Blog: America's Choice and the Trio Challenge
- 'The Voice' Live Blog: The Top 6 Perform
- 'The Vampire Diaries' Season 6 Finale Photos: Goodbye, Mystic Falls
- More From BuddyTV
- Gotham Finale Post Mortem: Scoop on Bruce's Discovery, Fish's Fate, The Riddler's Mania, Mr. Freeze and More
- Nashville Finale Photos: Juliette's Last Straw, Deacon's Last Chance?
- You're the Worst Recruits Office Boss to Wrangle Jimmy in Season 2
- The Simpsons Renewed: Fox Orders Seasons 27 and 28
- The Flash's Candice Patton Talks Iris' Epiphany ('I Was So Relieved!'), Grodd, Barry vs. Eddie, Unexpected Finale
- More From TVLine
- Solange's 2015 Met Gala Dress Will Confuse You Forever
- How Kim Kardashian's Famous Met Gala Pregnancy Dress Came to Be
- Katie Holmes Chops Off Hair, Debuts Fresh Cut Bob at 2015 Met Gala
- Backstage With New Kids on the Block Before the Launch of World Tour
- Sarah Jessica Parker Rocks Giant, Flaming Headpiece at the 2015 Met Gala
- More From ET