November 24, 2014
by Annette Bourdeau, posted Sep 7th 2010 7:30PM
Just when you thought vampires were the sexiest supernaturals out there, Showcase is debuting 'Lost Girl' -- a show about a hot young succubus named Bo, played by Anna Silk ('Being Erica', 'Billable Hours'). Just like her 'True Blood' counterparts, Bo has to deal with personal problems while juggling her powers. Bo has seductive superpowers; she can manipulate humans with her touch.
Even though Bo is a succubus (a type of 'fae') she was raised by humans, so she isn't clear about what she is and what she's capable of. When the fae leaders discover her, they are baffled that she has been off of their radar for so many years. The show co-stars Kristen Holden-Ried (a man's name, he starred in 'The Tudors') as a fae/cop who finds himself falling in love with Bo. She's drawn to him, too, but she's also attracted to her pretty blonde doctor. That's right, it's a bisexual love triangle.
Lost already? Don't worry. We stopped by the 'Lost Girl' set just outside of Toronto, where Silk and Holden-Reid filled us in on everything you need to know to keep up with this complex-but-totally-engrossing new show. At the time of our visit, Silk looked more adorable than bad-ass, in a pretty blue dress with scuffed-up sneakers. She and Holden-Reid were filming an "undercover" scene at a country club, trying to blend in to dig up details.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- George Eads to Exit CSI
- True Detective: Rachel McAdams and Season 2 Character Details Confirmed
- Pilot Scoop: Michael Stahl-David to Star in TNT's '70s Drug Drama
- Emily Wickersham Talks NCIS Holiday Drama, Gibbs' Big Reveal to Bishop
- Ratings: AMAs Slip, Football Pops, Mulaney Down, Madam Sec'y Eyes Gain
- More From TVLine
- Beyonce Put Her Album on Spotify and You Should Listen to It (No Matter What Taylor Swift Says)
- Did Selena Gomez Whisper Something To Justin Bieber During Her AMA Performance?
- Who Is the Highest Earning Celebrity Under 30?
- 'The Originals' Claire Holt on the Return of Rebekah and Which Brother Haley Should Date!
- The Best Marriage Advice That Jordan Knight Gave Nick Carter
- More From ET