"He's the thruster, obviously," she said of Pattinson. "Not me."
According to Stewart, though, it was the noises that sent the scene over that mysterious line between a PG-13 and an R rating. Noises she couldn't even articulate on 'Kimmel' lest his show find itself slapped with an R rating and removed from the air.
"Girls, if you've ever wondered if it works, it works," Stewart said. "I mean it literally spun him right around." She proceeded to smack her fist into her hand multiple times trying to mimick the sound. But then she said, "I'm not proud, though."
Jay Leno called her on this lie immediately, though. "You were just bragging," he pointed out. "You were proud." And she is, even if she does feel bad. She can feel both at once!
"I feel bad, 'cause I don't feel like kissing you," Pattinson told Stewart upon accepting the award.
"I think maybe we should finally go for it," Stewart said, but Pattinson was adamant.
"There's someone else in the audience that I just think will appreciate it a little better," Pattinson said before dashing off-stage and planting a big kiss on Taylor Lautner.
In the latest installment of the 'Treehouse of Horror' series, Daniel Radcliffe guest starred as "Edmund." The 'Harry Potter' star played a vampire ... whose name and attitude resembled a character from a very famous film and book series ... Maybe you can name the character we're thinking of?
After saving Lisa from a series of accidents (just like in 'Twilight'!), Edmund offered to bite her on the neck and make her immortal. To which Lisa promptly said: No thank you.
"Papa Stew!" she said, pointing to a man offstage. "That's my dad!" Explained Lopez, "Her father works here every day."
Stage manager John Stewart then told his daughter that she looked beautiful. "Yeah, right," she joked. "He's the one -- I always come home and he's like, 'You might wanta like be a little more normal.'"
When Stewart noted how cold it was in the studio, Lopez said, "Didn't your dad tell you it was freezing in here?"
"Yeah, he did. He complains every day, actually," Stewart chuckled. But realizing she'd just said this to her dad's boss, she followed up with, "No, he doesn't complain at all. He loves it here!" Nice save.
However, it seems that abstinence isn't just for vampire movies, as Robert and Kristen both struggle and try to avoid making out on camera. Kristen acts like she's fairly unenthusiastic: "It takes a lot of smoke and mirrors to make us look good kissing," she says. "And ... we don't want to let you guys down."
Her guests on Thursday's edition of 'The Oprah Winfrey Show' (weekdays, syndicated) included 'Twilight' stars Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart, and Winfrey pulled no punches when she asked Pattinson point blank: "There's all these rumors about the two of you dating ... is it true?"
But apparently the intense media spotlight these last two years has educated the pair in the fine art of dodging a question with humor. "Kristen's pregnant," Pattinson said. "We've actually had this conversation" Stewart said. "He's actually having the baby because I'm too ... imagine a baby coming out of this thing," she added, sliding her hands down her slim torso. Oprah 0, Robsten 1.
We'll get plenty of sneak peeks until then, and one of them aired on 'Entertainment Tonight' (weekdays, syndicated). Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson and Bryce Dallas Howard, who plays the deadly vampire Victoria, explain a little about their characters.
Watch the video after the jump.
Well, OK, actually he has some bigger names than that. The guests his first week are Jamie Foxx, Lindsey Vonn, and Brad Paisley (Monday), Sarah Palin and Shaun White (Tuesday), the cast of 'Jersey Shore,' Chelsea Handler, Apollo Ohno, and Avril Lavigne (Wednesday), Matthew McConaughey and Jason Reitman (Thursday), and Morgan Freeman and Meredith Vieira (Friday). Media Decoder also has his second week of guests, and they include 'American Idol's' Simon Cowell and 'Twilight's' Kristen Stewart.
No word yet on who David Letterman will have on his show next week. I know, it would be fun to see Conan but something tells me that's not going to happen yet.
- 'Twilight' star, Kristen Stewart, is appearing in a new film called, 'The Yellow Handkerchief.' But that, of course, doesn't mean that she gets to avoid questions about her next project, 'Breaking Dawn,' which is the final installment in the 'Twilight' saga.
- A new Martin Scorsese film should be cause for excitement, right? So why do I feel so apathetic about 'Shutter Island?' Cinematical reviews the new Leonardo DiCaprio film, here.
- As a woman who Loved 'Live Free or Die Hard' because of the copious amount of crap that blew up, but also really kind of wants to see 'Valentine's Day,' I have no idea what women want when it comes to the movies. Cinematical tries to figure it out.
- My favorite Serious Slo-Mo Walk? It has to be when the crew walks together in 'Reservoir Dogs.' What's yours?
- I'm honestly kind of surprised that it's taken this long to get a Kurt Cobain biopic, but now that we have one in the works, who should play the title character?
Bullock, who bested Jennifer Aniston, Anne Hathaway, Kristen Stewart and Drew Barrymore for the award, responded with a Woods joke of her own during her acceptance speech, then pointed out the eerie similarities between her hairdo and Nicole Kidman's.
Watch the video after the jump.
Kristen Stewart is in a movie tomorrow too, and last night she appeared on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon and threw footballs at plats. If the whole movie thing doesn't work out...
I heard that Taylor Swift was nervous about hosting 'Saturday Night Live,' but you'd never know it in her opening segment. In fact, she Taylorized the monologue by turning it into a song about all those nasty tabloid headlines about her.
The dreamy songstress managed to make all that stuff sound, well, dreamy in her 'Monologue Song (La La La),' covering "douchebags who cheat on me," "Joe, that guy who broke up with me on the phone," and "that werewolf from 'Twilight'." She even took a little jab at Kanye.
"This week we'll interview the cast and crew and show you some sets. Next week we can talk more to the cast and show you another piece of set. Ooh! Ooh! Wanna see an exclusive six second sneak preview of Jacob growing fur and a snout. Enthralling!" Sadly, this will probably work. If nothing else, it will get young girls watching ReelzChannel.
I have no problem with the behind-the-scenes specials we get to spotlight upcoming movies, but an entire series based on one movie seems a bit ridiculous. That said, maybe NBC should look at picking this up in case Leno doesn't work out. Make it a nightly thing. After all, there's more movies coming!
- It's bad enough there was a sequel, but now Meet the Parents is becoming an honest-to-God Franchise? Apparently Little Fockers has a director. Also, I want to kill myself.
- Could this whole 3-D movie craze we're in the middle of come to a crashing halt, now that theaters and studios are haggling over the price?
- Look, I haven't seen Twilight, so I know nothing about vampire-lover Kristen Stewart, other than the fact that she looks pissed off all the time. That's why I'm kind of reticent to watch her in a comedy. Read the review of Adventureland to see how she does.
- Martha Stewart has been Tweeting about the upcoming film, Food, Inc. She says that it'll make you only buy organic from now on. Personally, I'm terrified. Cinematical has an exclusive first look at the poster for Food, Inc.
- There's really not much that needs to be said about this: Cinematical Seven: Our Favorite Hot Rod Girls.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Big Brother 17' Spoilers: Is the Twin Twist Exposed?
- 'Teen Wolf' Recap: The Pack Searches for Tracy While The Ladies Get a Chance to Shine
- 'The Whispers' Recap: Drill's Secrets are Revealed
- 'Becoming Us' Recap: Does Carly Steal Sutton's Thunder?
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Kaitlyn's Secret and Shawn's Jealous Rage
- More From BuddyTV
- Teen Wolf Recap: Without a Tracy
- UnReal Recap: There's Something Off About Mary
- The Bachelorette Recap: The Truth Won't Let You Pee!
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap: The Top 20 Revealed — and Ranked! Plus: Exclusive First-Look Photos
- Chasing Life EP on Natalie's Discovery, April's Setback & More Season 2 Scoop
- More From TVLine
- Ben Affleck Breaks Social Media Silence After Jennifer Garner Split
- Michael Buble's Son Adorably Reveals Baby No. 2 News!
- Judd Apatow, Jill Scott React to New Bill Cosby Development
- Bill Cosby Admitted to Obtaining Quaaludes to Give to 'Young Women' in 2005
- NSFW! Justin Bieber Bares His Butt on Instagram
- More From ET