(S05E11) "How can she be a doctor and threaten to kill people?" - Kristen, about Nicole
Could fans of The Mole had written a better outcome for the show? I guess there is one scenario (which I'll get to after the jump to avoid front page spoilers) that would have been just as good as what happened tonight, but this was perfect too. And I'm actually happy with myself for correctly guessing last week who the Mole was. I even picked up on one of the clues! Of course, I had no idea what the sound meant until a couple of you readers played the sound backwards (thanks!).
Let's take a look at who won, who the Mole was, who lost, how the Mole fooled everyone, and what clues were scattered throughout the season.
(S05E02) "I'll kill you in your sleep...I can do it and not leave any forensic evidence." - Nicole, to Paul
Uh...wow. That's one of the more provocative statements made in the history of The Mole. Of course, if this show was on CBS Nicole would have said, "...I can do it and not leave any forensic evidence and even the CSI: Miami team wouldn't be able to prove I did it." The funny thing is, Nicole wasn't totally out of line in saying it. Just when you think Nicole was the "evil" one on this reality show, another strong contender shows up: Paul. I don't know which one I'd rather talk to less, though Paul pulled ahead of Nicole tonight in many ways.
If you were a fan of FOX's mid-season drama The Sarah Connor Chronicles, and you were wondering if the show was going to come back or not, the following information should give you a bit of relief. Or, at least a bit of hope as to the future of the series given FOX's erratic pattern of pickups and renewals.
According to Kristin over at E! Online, the sci-fi series that takes place in the universe of the Terminator movies (even though some die-hard fans scoff at it), the show will be coming back for a second season in the fall. That information comes from Thomas Dekker, who portrays the young John Connor on that program. Dekker was reported to say that Chronicles' producers are currently pitching second-season stories to the network at this time. In addition to this tidbit of information, unnamed sources are saying that production for the show will resume in mid- to late-June.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Teen Wolf': Fireflies, Stiles and death by virgin sacrifice
- 'The Bachelorette': Bryden has doubts; Hurricane Sandy couple brings James and Dez closer
- 'The Voice' recap: The Top 3 take the stage one last time
- John Hurt infected with 'The Strain,' joins Guillermo del Toro's FX pilot
- 'Suits' Season 3 premiere photos: Does 'Game of Thrones' bring more conflict?
- More From Zap2it
- Mistresses Recap: Yikes! Someone Actually Said, 'The Worst Is Over'
- Report: The Client List Renewal Held Up By Backstage Debate Over Baby-Daddy Drama
- The Voice Season 4 'Live Finals' Recap: Who Should (and Will) Win It All?
- FX's The Strain Pilot Adds Merlin's John Hurt
- TVLine Items: Showtime's Sexy New Trailer, Another Lost Reunion Hits Hawaii and More!
- More From TVLine