(S05E11) "How can she be a doctor and threaten to kill people?" - Kristen, about Nicole
Could fans of The Mole had written a better outcome for the show? I guess there is one scenario (which I'll get to after the jump to avoid front page spoilers) that would have been just as good as what happened tonight, but this was perfect too. And I'm actually happy with myself for correctly guessing last week who the Mole was. I even picked up on one of the clues! Of course, I had no idea what the sound meant until a couple of you readers played the sound backwards (thanks!).
Let's take a look at who won, who the Mole was, who lost, how the Mole fooled everyone, and what clues were scattered throughout the season.
(S05E02) "I'll kill you in your sleep...I can do it and not leave any forensic evidence." - Nicole, to Paul
Uh...wow. That's one of the more provocative statements made in the history of The Mole. Of course, if this show was on CBS Nicole would have said, "...I can do it and not leave any forensic evidence and even the CSI: Miami team wouldn't be able to prove I did it." The funny thing is, Nicole wasn't totally out of line in saying it. Just when you think Nicole was the "evil" one on this reality show, another strong contender shows up: Paul. I don't know which one I'd rather talk to less, though Paul pulled ahead of Nicole tonight in many ways.
If you were a fan of FOX's mid-season drama The Sarah Connor Chronicles, and you were wondering if the show was going to come back or not, the following information should give you a bit of relief. Or, at least a bit of hope as to the future of the series given FOX's erratic pattern of pickups and renewals.
According to Kristin over at E! Online, the sci-fi series that takes place in the universe of the Terminator movies (even though some die-hard fans scoff at it), the show will be coming back for a second season in the fall. That information comes from Thomas Dekker, who portrays the young John Connor on that program. Dekker was reported to say that Chronicles' producers are currently pitching second-season stories to the network at this time. In addition to this tidbit of information, unnamed sources are saying that production for the show will resume in mid- to late-June.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Project Runway' Season 13: Ranking the Looks of 'American Girl Doll'
- 'Madam Secretary' Premiere Photos
- 'Castle' Season 7 Premiere Spoilers: 5 Major Surprises in One Twisty 'Driven' Storyline
- 'America's Got Talent' Rankings: The Top 30 Performances of Season 9
- 'Scorpion' Premiere and Cast Photos
- More From BuddyTV
- The Voice Season 7 Coaches Hit the Road in New 'Topless' Promo Image
- Witches of East End's Rachel Boston on Ingrid's Killer Twist: What's Next?
- TVLine Items: Justified Final-Season Scoop, Doctor Xmas Casting & More
- Elementary Season 3 Mini-Trailer Pits Joan vs. Sherlock's New Protégé
- Did Doctor Who Outdo Himself? Is Dave Annable the Best Medicine? What Are Laura's Real Mysteries? And More Qs
- More From TVLine
- Beyonce & Jay Z's Best & Worst Fashion Moments
- Shonda Rhimes Slams 'New York Times' Article for Calling Her an 'Angry Black Woman'
- The 17 Most Gratuitous Butt Shots in Jennifer Lopez's ''Booty'' Music Video
- 'The Big Bang Theory' Sneak Peek: Watch the First Group Dinner of Season 8!
- EXCLUSIVE! 'Once Upon a Time': Absolutely Everything We Know About Season 4!
- More From ET