March 12, 2014
by Kona Gallagher, posted Nov 26th 2009 3:06PM
It's Thanksgiving morning as I'm writing this. I've got five pounds of potatoes boiling for our mashed potatoes, the turkey is in the oven, and the butternut squash is cut up for the risotto I'm making. My baby is playing ball with his dad, and the dog is on the couch trying to sleep and just remaining thankful that said baby isn't trying to pet her eyeball right now. I have a lot of things to be thankful for, but as others have said before, me, this is a TV blog, so let's talk about television-related things I'm thankful for.
As we're getting close to the mid-season point, I feel more and more that this is an exceptionally strong season of television-- even with the whole Leno debacle. There are several new shows that I'm quickly falling in love with, and some returning shows that are better than ever. In no particular order, here are things that I am thankful for.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- TV ratings: 'The Voice' and 'About a Boy' dip Tuesday while 'Agents of SHIELD' improves
- Backstage at 'Saturday Night Live': Lena Dunham reveals Adam might die on 'Girls' next season?
- 'Arrow' Season 2, episode 16: Is Harley Quinn in the 'Suicide Squad'?
- 'Orphan Black' Season 2: Sarah has a 'dangerous' romance with Cal, says Michiel Huisman
- 'Real World: Ex-Plosion' exclusive clip: Watch Hailey make moves on Tom
- More From Zap2it
- Scoop: Covert Affairs Adds Body of Proof Alum as Series Regular, Annie's New Romantic Interest
- Pilot Scoop: Once Upon a Time's Rose McIver Lands Lead Role in The CW's iZombie
- Idol's Emily Piriz Talks 'Stars,' Harsh Harry's Shaming and the Decision to Cover J.Lo
- Big Bang Theory Renewed for 3 More Seasons
- Ratings: Glee Hits Low, S.H.I.E.L.D. Rises, The Voice Lowers But Chicago Fire Ticks Up
- More From TVLine