I've never seen an episode of Coronet Blue. It was on television two years after I was born, it only lasted one season, and I don't think it has been repeated much in the past 40 years (and it's certainly not on DVD yet). But I've always been intrigued by it, since it had to do with a man (Michael Alden, played by Frank Converse) who climbs out of the water and has no memory of who he is or what he has done, only that people are after him. He has one clue, the words "coronet blue" that keep repeating in his head. Very Fifth Corner/Bourne Identity-ish.
Unfortunately, the show only lasted one season, so fans never found out what the answer to the mystery was, who this man was and what those mysterious words meant. But now comes the answer...
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' Season 12: Top 6 Performance Rankings
- 'America's Next Top Model' Cycle 22 Episode 5 Photos: No Filter
- 'Big Brother 17': Why Is No One Targeting Austin and the Twins?
- 'RHOBH' Star Kim Richards Avoids Jail Time for Beverly Hills Hotel Assault Case
- 'The Whispers' Season 1 Finale Recap: Is Drill Stopped Once and for All?
- More From BuddyTV
- Ratings: Whispers Ends With 4-Week High, SYTYCD Ties Series Low
- Grey's, Scandal and HTGAWM Casts Wine and Shine in New TGIT Promo
- Penny Dreadful Season 3: Patti LuPone Returns (But There's a Huge Twist)
- Scandal's Huck and Quinn Torture The Muppets' Gonzo — And He Likes It
- The Voice's Season 9 Coaches Want Bette Midler to Do What?!
- More From TVLine
- J.K. Rowling Wishes Harry Potter's Son, James Sirius, Good Luck on His First Day at Hogwarts
- Lena Dunham Calls Out Justin Bieber's 'What Do You Mean?' Lyrics
- Donald Trump to Sit Down With Jimmy Fallon on Sept. 11 Episode of 'The Tonight Show'
- Julianne Hough and Her Fiance Couldn't Look Happier at Their First Red Carpet Since Getting Engaged
- Mila Kunis Compares Ashton Kutcher to 'Bachelor in Paradise' Star Jared Haibon
- More From ET