January 29, 2015
late night sketch show
by Bob Sassone, posted Nov 27th 2006 11:34PM
(S01E10) Have you ever watched an episode of a TV show where a character is really sick, and it just makes you feel worse because you're sick too? That's how I felt tonight. I got sick the day after Thanksgiving (stuffy head, dry throat, really tired), and I still feel crappy, so watching this episode where the entire cast gets sick was really odd. I'm sure there are some viewers who were sick that wouldn't even relate the two, and still others that might feel better because the TV characters felt even worse. But watching the sick people just kept reminding me that I was still sick, on the sofa wrapped in a comforter, eating only soup and tea.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Originals' Episode 2.12: Hayley Faces Difficult Decision
- 'Arrow' Episode 3.12 Photos: Malcolm Merlyn Joins the Team
- 'The Flash' Episode 12 Photos: Barry Gets a Girlfriend
- 'The Bachelor' Week 5 Photos: A Hot Air Balloon Date
- 'The Vampire Diaries' Episode 6.14 Photos: Stefan and Caroline Get Closer
- More From BuddyTV
- Pilot News: Problem Child, Based on 1990 Film, Ordered by NBC
- HTGAWM Stars on 'Crazy' Season End: 'I'm Surprised These People Aren't Rocking Back & Forth in a Corner'
- New Girl's Zooey Deschanel Is Expecting — Will Jess Be, Too?
- MTV Movie Awards: Amy Schumer Scars Anna Kendrick in First Promo
- Jessica Jones' BFF Is a Real Hellcat: Rachael Taylor Cast as 'Patsy' Walker
- More From TVLine
- Viola Davis Teases Sexy Return of 'How to Get Away With Murder': 'Trust Me, It's Crazy!'
- Eva Mendes Is Too Tired from Her Baby to Read a Teleprompter
- Grammys Flashback '99: Internet Wows Backstreet
- EXCLUSIVE: 'PLL' Star Keegan Allen Shares Behind-the-Scenes Photos from the Set
- After Two Marriages, Sean Penn Says Charlize Theron Would Be First That Matters
- More From ET