Back in January, comedian George Lopez went on WOMX and told hosts Scott and Eric that Jay Leno is "the biggest two-faced dude on TV," "one of the worst interviewers on TV," and a "backstabber." So when Leno saw Lopez at The Laugh Factory's salute to Richard Jeni (who committed suicide earlier this year), he wanted to bury the hatchet with him. The two started talking, and Leno wanted to find out why he said those things.
One problem: it wasn't George Lopez, it was Paul Rodriguez!
As if that's not embarrassing enough (Leno has known Rodriguez for 30 years!), but Leno's explanations were lame too. First he said he didn't have his contacts in, and then he said he was confused because he was upset over Jeni's death.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- The Americans Season 3 Premiere Recap: Nyet Matrix
- Pilots: ABC Orders Flesh and Blood Thriller from Scandal/Grey's Vet
- Post Mortem: Suits Boss Talks Louis' (Unforgivable?) Actions, Donna's Sex Confession and Multiple S-Bombs
- Pilots: CBS Orders Bradley Cooper- Produced Limitless Drama, 2 Comedies
- Post Mortem: The 100 EP, Stars on Bellamy & Lincoln's 'Conflict'— Plus: Who Won't Make It to the City of Light?
- More From TVLine