She vowed to prove that she could be more impressive on the men's team, and so Trump placed her there. But before the show could even get to that point, Donald Trump decided to address the constant fighting between NeNe Leakes and Star Jones.
So he split them up. Trump shifted NeNe over to the men's team and flipped Meat Loaf over to the women's side. Now Team Backbone had both Jackson and Leakes, and both teams were co-ed.
This contestant felt there wasn't sufficient ground for being fired. "I want to come back because I want to show my strength. I want to prove my ability," they said in a private meeting with Trump in his office.
As a caveat for their return, the person requested they be allowed to work on the opposite team from the one they got fired from. At the board room, Trump surprised everyone by doing just that.
"OK, I'll be quite frank with you," said Jackson. "I got along with Star as well as the people on 'The View' got along with her." That drew the customary "oohs" from the audience, who then broke into applause.
"Listen," said Williams, "nothing else needs to be said." Even that much might have been too much.
Trump Confirms Full 'Celebrity Apprentice' Cast, Includes LaToya Jackson, Lil Jon, Meat Loaf (VIDEO)
He brought along 8x10s of each cast member, and Jimmy Fallon unveiled them one by one: LaToya Jackson, Gary Busey, Star Jones, Atlanta's 'Real' Housewife Nene Leakes, baseball's José Canseco, Lisa Rinna, former teen idol David Cassidy, supermodel Niki Taylor, 'Survivor' Season 1 nudist/winner Richard Hatch, Oscar winner Marlee Matlin, Meat Loaf, Mark McGrath, Playboy Playmate Hope Dworaczyk, Lil Jon, Dionne Warwick and country music's John Rich.
What are your thoughts on these 16 celebs battling it out for charity? Who's the biggest surprise, and who do you think will win?
Let's just say their answers probably wouldn't get them a business-related job anywhere else other than an NBC reality show -- LaToya Jackson's "I'm an entrepreneur, and a Jackson" and Nene Leakes' "When I walk into a room, I own it" aren't actual things you can put on your resume. Jose Canseco's menacing bat swing and Gary Busey's terrifying gaze might get me to think twice, though.
There are several things that bother me about the new CBS show Armed & Famous, which debuts this Wednesday at 8pm. One, it's another damn reality show. I've truly reached my breaking point with these shows, especially ones that are just gimmicks and not teaching us anything new or providing something substantial at the end.
But the main reason I'm bothered about the show is this: the ads keep saying that the show is going to feature "real celebrities" going to work as real cops. Um...since when are people like Erik Estrada and "that guy from Jackass" real celebrities? Latoya Jackson? She has a weird brother. Jack Osbourne? He's the son of a weird father. The hot blonde chick is...um, who is she again?
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Episode 11.6 Photos: A Visit from April's Mom
- The 10 Best Looks of 'Project Runway' Season 13
- 'Reign' Episode 2.5 Photos: Will Greer Get Married?
- 'The Amazing Race' Recap: One Team is Accused of Playing Dirty
- First Casualty of the Fall 2014 TV Season: ABC Cancels 'Manhattan Love Story'
- More From BuddyTV
- Constantine: Will You Go to Hell and Back for NBC's New Drama?
- Grimm Season 4 Premiere Recap: Trubel-ing Times
- ABC's Manhattan Love Story Is Fall TV Season's First Cancellation
- BSG's Tricia Helfer Suits Up as Harvey's Foe (and Lust Interest)
- The Originals Adds Everwood Alumna Debra Mooney as Werewolf Matriarch
- More From TVLine
- Renee Zellweger and 7 Other Stars Who Dramatically Changed Their Look
- One Direction Parties With Danny DeVito in ‘Steal My Girl' Music Video!
- Flashback: Before 'Honey Boo Boo' Got Famous
- Halle Berry vs. Britney Spears: Inside Look at Their Sexy Lingerie Lines
- Happy 30th Birthday Katy Perry! Watch Her Greatest ET Moments
- More From ET