She vowed to prove that she could be more impressive on the men's team, and so Trump placed her there. But before the show could even get to that point, Donald Trump decided to address the constant fighting between NeNe Leakes and Star Jones.
So he split them up. Trump shifted NeNe over to the men's team and flipped Meat Loaf over to the women's side. Now Team Backbone had both Jackson and Leakes, and both teams were co-ed.
This contestant felt there wasn't sufficient ground for being fired. "I want to come back because I want to show my strength. I want to prove my ability," they said in a private meeting with Trump in his office.
As a caveat for their return, the person requested they be allowed to work on the opposite team from the one they got fired from. At the board room, Trump surprised everyone by doing just that.
"OK, I'll be quite frank with you," said Jackson. "I got along with Star as well as the people on 'The View' got along with her." That drew the customary "oohs" from the audience, who then broke into applause.
"Listen," said Williams, "nothing else needs to be said." Even that much might have been too much.
Trump Confirms Full 'Celebrity Apprentice' Cast, Includes LaToya Jackson, Lil Jon, Meat Loaf (VIDEO)
He brought along 8x10s of each cast member, and Jimmy Fallon unveiled them one by one: LaToya Jackson, Gary Busey, Star Jones, Atlanta's 'Real' Housewife Nene Leakes, baseball's José Canseco, Lisa Rinna, former teen idol David Cassidy, supermodel Niki Taylor, 'Survivor' Season 1 nudist/winner Richard Hatch, Oscar winner Marlee Matlin, Meat Loaf, Mark McGrath, Playboy Playmate Hope Dworaczyk, Lil Jon, Dionne Warwick and country music's John Rich.
What are your thoughts on these 16 celebs battling it out for charity? Who's the biggest surprise, and who do you think will win?
Let's just say their answers probably wouldn't get them a business-related job anywhere else other than an NBC reality show -- LaToya Jackson's "I'm an entrepreneur, and a Jackson" and Nene Leakes' "When I walk into a room, I own it" aren't actual things you can put on your resume. Jose Canseco's menacing bat swing and Gary Busey's terrifying gaze might get me to think twice, though.
There are several things that bother me about the new CBS show Armed & Famous, which debuts this Wednesday at 8pm. One, it's another damn reality show. I've truly reached my breaking point with these shows, especially ones that are just gimmicks and not teaching us anything new or providing something substantial at the end.
But the main reason I'm bothered about the show is this: the ads keep saying that the show is going to feature "real celebrities" going to work as real cops. Um...since when are people like Erik Estrada and "that guy from Jackass" real celebrities? Latoya Jackson? She has a weird brother. Jack Osbourne? He's the son of a weird father. The hot blonde chick is...um, who is she again?
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Best 'Supernatural' Quotes from 'Inside Man'
- Best 'Arrow' Quotes from 'Public Enemy'
- 'Nashville' Recap: Rayna and Deacon Make a Decision About Their Future
- 'American Idol' Recap: The Top 9 (and Kelly Clarkson) Sing the Songs of Kelly Clarkson
- 'Arrow' Recap: Oliver Becomes Public Enemy #1
- More From BuddyTV
- Americans Post Mortem: Holly Taylor on Paige's Parental Faceoff, Spy Potential
- Nashville Recap: Red Letter 'Deyna'
- American Idol Recap: I Don't Think You're Ready for This Kelly
- Arrow Recap: Better Off Dead — Plus, New Clues About Felicity's Dad?
- Revenge Recruits Tom Amandes for Everwood Reunion — See Photo
- More From TVLine
- Rihanna Pulls Off Epic April Fools Prank on Jimmy Kimmel
- Pharrell and Jimmy Fallon Are an '80s R&B Duo on the 'Tonight Show'
- Zayn Malik & Perrie Edwards Get Romantic in PDA Pic After His One Direction Exit
- 8 Things We Loved About Kelly Clarkson's Amazing 'American Idol' Performances
- Kendrick Lamar Cruises Compton in 'King Kunta' Music Video
- More From ET