August 4, 2015
by Bob Sassone, posted May 28th 2008 8:06AM
A roundup of TV people from in front of the camera and behind the scenes who have passed away.
- Earle Hagen: He was a legendary, Emmy-winning composer of music for TV shows, including the themes to The Dick Van Dyke Show, The Andy Griffith Show, I Spy, That Girl, Gomer Pyle, USMC, Make Room For Daddy, The Mod Squad, and Mike Hammer ("Harlem Nocturne"). He also worked on the music for many movies, including Gentlemen Prefer Blondes, Monkey Business, Daddy Long Legs, Carousel, Let's Make Love, Compulsion, Don't Bother To Knock, and There's No Business Like Show Business. Hagen died at age 88 in Rancho Mirage, CA.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Teen Wolf': 15 Times Lydia Martin Proved She Is Better Than You
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' Season 12: Top 16 Performance Rankings
- 'Teen Wolf': 17 Unfortunate Moments from 'Strange Frequencies'
- 'Arrow' Season 4 Interview: John Barrowman on Malcolm's New Take on the League of Assassins
- 'Teen Wolf' Recap: The Pack Executes a Dreadful Plan While Kira Tries to Save Herself
- More From BuddyTV
- ABC's Wicked City, Best It Can, Will Be Mindful of Violence Against Women
- Scream Queens Video: Meet the Outcasts of Fox's New Slasher Comedy
- American Horror Story: Darren Criss Eyeing Spooky Hotel Residency
- Revenge Spinoff Not Impossible, Says ABC Boss: 'It's a Wonderful Brand'
- Kelly Osbourne Sorry for Offensive Latino Comments on The View
- More From TVLine
- Perrie Edwards Makes First Public Appearance Since Zayn Malik Breakup
- Ben Affleck Meets With Ex-Nanny: See the Pic That Sparked the Scandal
- Matthew McConaughey's Wife Camila Alves Becomes an American Citizen
- Alexander Skarsgard Works the Red Carpet in Full Drag at 'Diary of a Teenage Girl' Premiere
- Lenny Kravitz Suffered the Most NSFW Wardrobe Malfunction Ever When His Pants Split
- More From ET