November 21, 2014
by Bob Sassone, posted May 28th 2008 8:06AM
A roundup of TV people from in front of the camera and behind the scenes who have passed away.
- Earle Hagen: He was a legendary, Emmy-winning composer of music for TV shows, including the themes to The Dick Van Dyke Show, The Andy Griffith Show, I Spy, That Girl, Gomer Pyle, USMC, Make Room For Daddy, The Mod Squad, and Mike Hammer ("Harlem Nocturne"). He also worked on the music for many movies, including Gentlemen Prefer Blondes, Monkey Business, Daddy Long Legs, Carousel, Let's Make Love, Compulsion, Don't Bother To Knock, and There's No Business Like Show Business. Hagen died at age 88 in Rancho Mirage, CA.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Best 'Scandal' Quotes from the Season 4 Winter Finale
- 'Castle' Episode 7.8 Photos: Esposito is Taken Hostage
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Episode 7.12 Photos: More Truths are Revealed
- 'Bones' Recap: Can Baby Seeley Heal The Jeffersonian?
- 'Arrow' Episode 3.8 Photos: The Flash Comes to Starling City
- More From BuddyTV
- William Shatner Treks to Haven: Get Exclusive Details on His 'Pivotal' Arc
- The Simpsons Sneak Peek: Will Forte Brings the Infamous King Toot to Life
- Parenthood Recap: Past Imperfect
- How to Get Away With Murder Winter Finale Recap: And the Killer Is...
- Scandal Winter Finale Recap: Gone Girl
- More From TVLine
- Ryan Gosling Gets Restraining Order Against Woman Who Says She's His 'Twin Flame'
- Thousands Petition to Cancel '19 Kids and Counting' Claiming 'LGBTQ Fear Mongering'
- Bill Cosby Gets Small Standing Ovation at Comedy Show in Bahamas
- Britney Spears, Gwyneth Paltrow Read 'Mean Tweets'
- Robin Williams' Son Speaks Out for First Time Since Dad's Death
- More From ET