by Bob Sassone, posted May 28th 2008 8:06AM
A roundup of TV people from in front of the camera and behind the scenes who have passed away.
- Earle Hagen: He was a legendary, Emmy-winning composer of music for TV shows, including the themes to The Dick Van Dyke Show, The Andy Griffith Show, I Spy, That Girl, Gomer Pyle, USMC, Make Room For Daddy, The Mod Squad, and Mike Hammer ("Harlem Nocturne"). He also worked on the music for many movies, including Gentlemen Prefer Blondes, Monkey Business, Daddy Long Legs, Carousel, Let's Make Love, Compulsion, Don't Bother To Knock, and There's No Business Like Show Business. Hagen died at age 88 in Rancho Mirage, CA.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Breaking Amish': Meet the new cast heading to Los Angeles
- 'Teen Wolf': Fireflies, Stiles and death by virgin sacrifice
- 'The Bachelorette': Bryden has doubts; Hurricane Sandy couple brings James and Dez closer
- 'The Voice' recap: The Top 3 take the stage one last time
- John Hurt infected with 'The Strain,' joins Guillermo del Toro's FX pilot
- More From Zap2it
- Mistresses Recap: Yikes! Someone Actually Said, 'The Worst Is Over'
- Report: The Client List Renewal Held Up By Backstage Debate Over Baby-Daddy Drama
- The Voice Season 4 'Live Finals' Recap: Who Should (and Will) Win It All?
- FX's The Strain Pilot Adds Merlin's John Hurt
- TVLine Items: Showtime's Sexy New Trailer, Another Lost Reunion Hits Hawaii and More!
- More From TVLine