May 7, 2015
by Bob Sassone, posted May 28th 2008 8:06AM
A roundup of TV people from in front of the camera and behind the scenes who have passed away.
- Earle Hagen: He was a legendary, Emmy-winning composer of music for TV shows, including the themes to The Dick Van Dyke Show, The Andy Griffith Show, I Spy, That Girl, Gomer Pyle, USMC, Make Room For Daddy, The Mod Squad, and Mike Hammer ("Harlem Nocturne"). He also worked on the music for many movies, including Gentlemen Prefer Blondes, Monkey Business, Daddy Long Legs, Carousel, Let's Make Love, Compulsion, Don't Bother To Knock, and There's No Business Like Show Business. Hagen died at age 88 in Rancho Mirage, CA.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Season 6 Premiere Photos: Charles Torments the Liars
- 'Reign' Episode 2.22 Photos: Mary Risks Everything Even as Francis Feels Betrayed
- 'American Idol' Recap: The Top 4 Take Us Home
- 'Criminal Minds' Season 10 Finale Recap: Tinder for Sociopaths
- FOX Cancels 'The Mindy Project,' But Hulu May Save It
- More From BuddyTV
- Nashville Recap: Even Cowgirls Get the Blues — Plus: Guess Who's Back?
- Criminal Minds: Jennifer Love Hewitt Not Returning for Season 11
- American Idol Recap: Thank God Almighty, There's Three at Last!
- Survivor Twist: Viewer Votes Will Decide Next Season's Castaways
- The Mindy Project Cancelled at Fox, But There's a Hulu Twist
- More From TVLine
- Watch Shaq Take an Epic Spill - and See the Funniest Memes Inspired by It!
- Miley Cyrus Doesn't Like Labels: 'I Am Ready to Love Anyone'
- Chris Brown Goes Hard for 26th Birthday, Falls Off Stage
- Zac Efron Has His Own Butt Double – See the Pics!
- Did Candace Cameron Bure Just Confirm Entire 'Full House' Cast Will Be Back for Spinoff?
- More From ET