What? You don't celebrate it? That's OK, because what would a Lazy Day celebration really be except a bunch of people munching on potato chips while wearing sweatpants and watching TV? (Not that we're projecting our own ideas of the holiday, or anything.)
Since we didn't want to let the day go by without honoring our brethren in skirting responsibility, we decided to celebrate Lazy Day by rounding up a list of our favorite lazy TV characters.
Read on to see which slackers made the cut.
(S02E07) I've said before that while Everybody Hates Chris doesn't stray too far from the sitcom template, it at least gives the genre its own funky twist, making it one of very few sitcoms I'll actually watch.
For example, have you ever noticed that when a person becomes class president on TV, they tend to wield more power than any class president in real life would have? Someone gets elected, and suddenly the whole school is changed. Chris actually believes he has this kind of power, but learns too late he can't keep all the promises he made while running (fall and winter vacations, book reports only for books based on movies, etc). Chris may be the first black president the school has ever had, but he's also the first president to be impeached.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Bones' Episode 10.2 Photos: Another Lead in the Search for Booth's Enemy
- 'The Originals' Season 2 Premiere Photos
- 'Castle' Season 7 Premiere Photos: Where Is Richard Castle?
- 'Big Brother 16' Week 12 Photo Booth Gallery
- 'Under the Dome' Recap: Melanie Suffers While the Egg Remains Outside the Dome
- More From BuddyTV
- Under the Dome Recap: Honey, We Shrunk the Dome
- Cougar Town Final Season Twist: [Spoiler] to Exit Early
- DWTS Season 19 Premiere Recap: Who Rocked? Who's at Risk?
- The Flash Enlists Barry Allen's Original Love Interest as STAR Labs Rival
- Castle Season 7 Photos: Beckett & Co. Are Gunning for Answers
- More From TVLine