What? You don't celebrate it? That's OK, because what would a Lazy Day celebration really be except a bunch of people munching on potato chips while wearing sweatpants and watching TV? (Not that we're projecting our own ideas of the holiday, or anything.)
Since we didn't want to let the day go by without honoring our brethren in skirting responsibility, we decided to celebrate Lazy Day by rounding up a list of our favorite lazy TV characters.
Read on to see which slackers made the cut.
(S02E07) I've said before that while Everybody Hates Chris doesn't stray too far from the sitcom template, it at least gives the genre its own funky twist, making it one of very few sitcoms I'll actually watch.
For example, have you ever noticed that when a person becomes class president on TV, they tend to wield more power than any class president in real life would have? Someone gets elected, and suddenly the whole school is changed. Chris actually believes he has this kind of power, but learns too late he can't keep all the promises he made while running (fall and winter vacations, book reports only for books based on movies, etc). Chris may be the first black president the school has ever had, but he's also the first president to be impeached.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- A.D. The Bible Continues Cancelled
- Ratings: Hannibal, Rookie, Beast Steady on Soft Holiday Eve; Dome Drops
- Fall TV: Reign vs. Undateable vs. Race, and Friday's Other DVR Dilemmas
- More From TVLine
- Jennifer Hudson Readies for Her Broadway Debut in ‘The Color Purple'
- Photos of Bobbi Kristina Brown in Hospice Care Selling for $100,000
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Put Family First with Post-Split Bahamas Getaway
- Star Sightings July 2015
- Designer Marc Jacobs Won't Be Shamed For Accidental Nude Shot on Instagram
- More From ET