The 'Glee' starlet looked very warm in a thick and long coat. Considering it was an indoor stadium, we couldn't figure out why she felt the need to be so bundled up.
Maybe she was so nervous about the live performance that she forgot to take off her coat before walking out there. Maybe she forgot to put on the right dress under the coat. Can you imagine her taking off her coat in the dressing room to see her sleepwear underneath?
Michele, who at the time was well known in theater circles for her role in Broadway's 'Les Miserables,' talked about surviving the "really tough dog-eat-dog business" of Broadway.
"Being in the business has kind of made me grow up so fast," said little Michele. "Everyone says 'You're so mature' ... I can do anything! And that's how I, you know, stay sane."
In one, watch the pretty adorable pair of Chris Colfer and Darren Criss sing 'Baby It's Cold Outside' in a Dalton Academy study.
Then -- once you're done swooning that is -- get the handkerchief ready because Lea Michele delivers a somewhat defeated performance of 'Merry Christmas Darling.' It even comes complete with fake snow and a moody winter backdrop!
On 'The Late Late Show' (weeknights, 12:37AM ET on CBS), Craig Ferguson talked with Jayma Mays -- who plays the OCD-afflicted guidance counselor on 'Glee.' While asking Jayma about her odd first name, Craig learned that Jayma's parents were wannabe hippies who simply made the name up. The hippie thing was strike one against Ms. Mays (the host isn't a fan of them). "Not cool," he said.
Craig gave Jayma another chance to show she was "cool." He placed a dollar bill on his desk and told the actress not to steal it. Unfortunately, Jayma failed this test as well.
"In the land of Madonna, Britney, Miley, Gossip Girl, other public figures and shows that have pushed the envelope and challenged the levels of comfort in their viewers and fans, we are not the first," she wrote. "If you are hurt or these photos make you uncomfortable, it was never our intention. And if your eight-year-old has a copy of our GQ cover in hand, again I am sorry. But I would have to ask, how on earth did it get there?"
Meanwhile, GQ editor in chief Jim Nelson responded to the Parents Television Council, telling The Insider: "The Parents Television Council must not be watching much TV these days and should learn to divide reality from fantasy."
"I don't know how they got me to do half the stuff I did," says Lea Michele.
Hmm, we're guessing they just asked her. Michele doesn't seem to have a problem flashing skin since she also went topless this month in a photo spread for Marie Claire UK. She also appears more confident in the exhibitionist shots than her counterpart Agron. Is Michele already focused on burning off her good-girl, high school student image?
As for Monteith, he just looks happy to be there - as would any man. Click here for the full gallery.
1) I'm really old now.
2) Gosh, 'The Simpsons' has been on TV for a really long time. I also recall when the show was considered so scandalous that Bart Simpson t-shirts were banned in my school for being too "in your face," but that's neither here nor there ...
At any rate, moving on ... 'The Simpsons' is now a beloved cultural institution, featuring many, many celebrity guest stars. And tonight's episode is no different. The show welcomes Bret McKenzie and Jemaine Clement, stars of 'Flight of the Conchords,' -- and members of the identically named band, which is "New Zealand's fourth most popular guitar-based digi-bongo a capella-rap-funk-comedy folk duo." Yay! ... Oh, and some people from 'Glee' show up as well.
[Warning: Spoiler alert.]
"There will be no 'Glee' movie in the foreseeable future," producer Ryan Murphy told Entertainment Weekly. "Despite overtures, I and the studio (Fox) have decided we want to put our energy into the second season with no distractions for the cast."
It seems that 'Glee's' Lea Michele could have an opportunity to channel Barbra Streisand on a more regular basis.
In a new interview with the NY Times, Bob Boyett, who is producing the 2012 Broadway revival of 'Funny Girl,' sang the praises of Michele, whose character, Rachel Barry, is obsessed with the Oscar-winning legend.
"I think Lea is wonderful, she's great, and she would certainly be on anybody's list. She's also got a pretty good gig going now," he said, when asked whether she'd be considered for the role.
No word yet on who might actually get the role, although Boyett did say, "There have been a few Hollywood types who have expressed interest, but we're also open to going with an unknown actress."
Streisand originated the role on Broadway in the original 1964 production, and subsequent film adaptation in 1968.
Her favorite movie? "'Almost Famous' -- 'I once hit a man in Dearborn, Michigan. I don't know if he's alive or dead, but I think about it every day.'"
"Hey, that was me!" said a shocked Fallon, referring to lines from the character he played in the film.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Project Runway: All Stars' Season 4: Ranking the Looks of 'Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve'
- 'Gotham' Interview: Sean Pertwee and EP on Alfred the 'Enabler' and the 'Crumbling' City
- Best 'Scandal' Quotes from the Season 4 Winter Finale
- 'Castle' Episode 7.8 Photos: Esposito is Taken Hostage
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Episode 7.12 Photos: More Truths are Revealed
- More From BuddyTV
- NBC's How Murray Saved Christmas Sneak Peek: Has TV's Next Holiday Classic Been Born?
- Constantine Stars Talk Det. Corrigan's Timely Arrival, Manny's Big Boss and Zed's Mysterious Past
- FX Sets Dates for Justified's Final Run, The Americans, Archer and More
- Ratings: Murder and 2-1/2 Men Rise, Mom Eyes Another High, Big Bang Slips
- William Shatner Treks to Haven: Get Exclusive Details on His 'Pivotal' Arc
- More From TVLine
- Nicki! Pitbull! Iggy! Everything You Need to Know About the 2014 American Music Awards
- Pooh Bear Banned from Polish Playground After Being Labeled a Hermaphrodite
- Gwyneth Paltrow Takes a Dig at Martha Stewart with 'Jailbird Cake' Recipe
- Listen to Beyonce's Two New Songs!
- Ryan Gosling Gets Restraining Order Against Woman Who Says She's His 'Twin Flame'
- More From ET