(S01E112 Angered over the suicide of a fellow prisoner (Number 73) resulting from relentless badgering from the new Number 2, Number 6 decides to pull out all the stops to avenge Number 73's death. What transpires is an elaborate game of cat and mouse whereby Number 6 gets Number 2 to question his own sanity.
At this point in the Prisoner story, it seems that Number 6 is not interested in escaping from the Village. That doesn't mean to say he's given up--but it appears that his motivation is more to frustrate and humiliate his captors.
Despite numerous Titanic references, the cruise begins under the leadership of Captain Jack. As usual, Michael desperately wants to take over the reins and begin his presentation, but the captain decides to have everyone limbo. In a scene eerily reminiscent of David Brent's wild dance in the British version, Michael gets his groove on, saying that if you're going to be the boss, be the boss of dancing.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Scandal Recap: Olivia Defuses a Bad Situation, Fitz Seeks a New VP
- American Crime: Does ABC's Morally Gray Drama Hit Too Close to Home?
- USA Network's DIG: Are You Heifer or Against the New Mystery Drama?
- Pilot News: Originals' Daniel Sharman Checks into CBS Medical Drama LFE
- American Idol Top 8 Ladies Recap: Shock and 'Awww!'
- More From TVLine
- Transgender Women Share Their Personal Stories with ET Special Correspondent Janet Mock
- Martha Stewart, Shaquille O'Neal to Roast Justin Bieber
- Josh Duhamel Gushes About Baby Axl, Says He Wants More Kids
- FLASHBACK: Harrison Ford Talks About Flying With Caution in ‘99
- 'Scandal' Tackles Ferguson Controversy With Episode Centered on Police Shooting
- More From ET