(S01E112 Angered over the suicide of a fellow prisoner (Number 73) resulting from relentless badgering from the new Number 2, Number 6 decides to pull out all the stops to avenge Number 73's death. What transpires is an elaborate game of cat and mouse whereby Number 6 gets Number 2 to question his own sanity.
At this point in the Prisoner story, it seems that Number 6 is not interested in escaping from the Village. That doesn't mean to say he's given up--but it appears that his motivation is more to frustrate and humiliate his captors.
Despite numerous Titanic references, the cruise begins under the leadership of Captain Jack. As usual, Michael desperately wants to take over the reins and begin his presentation, but the captain decides to have everyone limbo. In a scene eerily reminiscent of David Brent's wild dance in the British version, Michael gets his groove on, saying that if you're going to be the boss, be the boss of dancing.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Exclusive Community Season Finale Sneak Peek: Are Jeff and Britta Finally Saying 'I Do'?
- Exclusive: Banshee Promotes 2 to Series Regular
- TVLine Items: Roswell Reunion, BMS' Kickstarter Campaign, a Kitchen Exclusive and More
- Ratings: S.H.I.E.L.D. Rises, NCIS, Originals, Supernatural Hit Lows, FX's Fargo Opens Quietly
- FX Renews The Americans For Season 3
- More From TVLine
- Valerie Harper Denies Report that She's 'Absolutely Cancer-Free'
- Chloe Grace Moretz Faces Life-or-Death Decision in 'If I Stay' (VIDEO)
- Jenny McCarthy Drops Surprise Engagement News on 'The View'
- Robin Roberts: Doctor Told Me I Had Two Years to Live
- Is 'Here' Pharrell's New 'Happy'? (LISTEN)
- More From ET