(S01E112 Angered over the suicide of a fellow prisoner (Number 73) resulting from relentless badgering from the new Number 2, Number 6 decides to pull out all the stops to avenge Number 73's death. What transpires is an elaborate game of cat and mouse whereby Number 6 gets Number 2 to question his own sanity.
At this point in the Prisoner story, it seems that Number 6 is not interested in escaping from the Village. That doesn't mean to say he's given up--but it appears that his motivation is more to frustrate and humiliate his captors.
Despite numerous Titanic references, the cruise begins under the leadership of Captain Jack. As usual, Michael desperately wants to take over the reins and begin his presentation, but the captain decides to have everyone limbo. In a scene eerily reminiscent of David Brent's wild dance in the British version, Michael gets his groove on, saying that if you're going to be the boss, be the boss of dancing.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Good Wife' Recap: Can Alicia Tame Elsbeth's Unquiet Mind?
- 'The Walking Dead' Recap: Father Gabriel Arrives
- 'Revenge' Recap: How Does Emily React to Her Father Being Alive?
- 'Once Upon a Time' Recap: Hook and Anna Make Deals with Rumple
- More From BuddyTV
- Lorde Gets Banned In San Francisco Because Of Silliest Reason Possible
- Stanley Tucci & Wife Felicity Blunt Expecting Their First Child
- How Brad Pitt Taught His Son About War - And Made 'Fury' a No. 1 Movie
- Serena Williams Makes a Grand Slam Against 'Racist and Sexist' Remarks
- The Kardashians Are Clothes Sharing Sisters
- More From ET