(S01E112 Angered over the suicide of a fellow prisoner (Number 73) resulting from relentless badgering from the new Number 2, Number 6 decides to pull out all the stops to avenge Number 73's death. What transpires is an elaborate game of cat and mouse whereby Number 6 gets Number 2 to question his own sanity.
At this point in the Prisoner story, it seems that Number 6 is not interested in escaping from the Village. That doesn't mean to say he's given up--but it appears that his motivation is more to frustrate and humiliate his captors.
Despite numerous Titanic references, the cruise begins under the leadership of Captain Jack. As usual, Michael desperately wants to take over the reins and begin his presentation, but the captain decides to have everyone limbo. In a scene eerily reminiscent of David Brent's wild dance in the British version, Michael gets his groove on, saying that if you're going to be the boss, be the boss of dancing.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- NBC to re-air 'Sound of Music Live!,' won't change title to 'Sound of Music Taped!'
- 'The Voice's' Christina Aguilera on beating Blake Shelton to the finals: 'I kind of felt bad'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Season 6 finale - 'A Mother's Work': [SPOILER] dies and it isn't pretty
- 'Law & Order: SVU's' Capt. Cragen retires: 12 other great cop-show bosses (plus Jim Dangle)
- 'Victoria's Secret Fashion Show': Miley Cyrus strikes again and she wasn't even there
- More From Zap2it
- Sons of Anarchy Post Mortem: Maggie Siff, Katey Sagal, Kurt Sutter on Deadly Finale, Plus Scoop on Season 7 —'Jax Is Completely Untethered'
- Sons of Anarchy Finale Recap: Kitchen Sunk
- Chicago Fire Fall Finale Recap: Watch Your Head
- The Voice Season 5 Semifinal Results Recap: Did the Right Three Singers Make the Finale?
- Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on True Blood, Criminal Minds, Revenge, Psych, Nashville and More
- More From TVLine