(S01E112 Angered over the suicide of a fellow prisoner (Number 73) resulting from relentless badgering from the new Number 2, Number 6 decides to pull out all the stops to avenge Number 73's death. What transpires is an elaborate game of cat and mouse whereby Number 6 gets Number 2 to question his own sanity.
At this point in the Prisoner story, it seems that Number 6 is not interested in escaping from the Village. That doesn't mean to say he's given up--but it appears that his motivation is more to frustrate and humiliate his captors.
Despite numerous Titanic references, the cruise begins under the leadership of Captain Jack. As usual, Michael desperately wants to take over the reins and begin his presentation, but the captain decides to have everyone limbo. In a scene eerily reminiscent of David Brent's wild dance in the British version, Michael gets his groove on, saying that if you're going to be the boss, be the boss of dancing.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Extant Season 2 Premiere Recap: Revolving Spores
- Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Nashville, Flash, Castle, Good Wife, Originals, CSI, Mistresses, Scream Queens and More
- Jason O'Mara Teases Complications to Come, Revisits His Jurassic Series' Fate
- Lucifer Adds Arrow's Kevin Alejandro
- Scream Queens Cast Photos: Meet the Slasher Comedy's Potential Victims
- More From TVLine
- Michael Fassbender Gets Amazingly Smug in First Epic 'Steve Jobs' Trailer
- Celebrity Breakups 2015
- 'Sesame Street's' Maria Is Saying Goodbye After More Than Four Decades
- Jessa (Duggar) Seewald's Pregnancy Album
- Rihanna's 'Bitch Better Have My Money' Music Video Is Finally Here and It's Totally Insane
- More From ET