Here's a lesson for anyone who finds himself suddenly famous for no real reason: if you're going to suck,
at least do it with some originality. Thomas Dolby is thinking about taking legal action against Kevin Federline,
Brit's hubby, for sampling "She Blinded Me With Science" on his new song "America's Most Hated."
Why K-Fed chose to use that song and not one of Dolby's lesser-known tunes like "She Deafened Me With Advanced
Algebra" is beyond me. Anyway, the story gets a little weirder. Technically, K-Fed didn't use "She Blinded Me
With Science," he used a track by Mobb Deep called "Got It Twisted" which itself sampled "She
Blinded Me With Science." Mobb Deep's track, however, was actually approved by Dolby. Oh, and don't think Dolby's
anger has anything to do with K-Fed himself. Turns out Dolby just doesn't think the song is very good.
[via Pop Candy]
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Kardashians' Roundup: Bruce's Rumored Girlfriend, Kris' Thoughts on Bruce and More
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' Recap: The Two-Faced Prince is Summoned
- 'Nashville' Recap: How Much Longer Can Will Keep His Secret?
- 'Sons of Anarchy': 21 Touching and Frightening Moments from 'Greensleeves'
- 'Criminal Minds' Recap: Bugging Out
- More From BuddyTV
- Here's What Renee Zellweger Told ET About Plastic Surgery -- Back in 2002
- S Club 7 Makes Our Dreams Come True With Reunion News
- Oscar De La Renta: Inside His World
- Taylor Swift Reveals '1989' Tracklist (and We Guess Who Each Song Is About)
- Former Crisis Manager: Teresa Giudice a 'Mess,' Worse Than Chris Brown
- More From ET