Here's a lesson for anyone who finds himself suddenly famous for no real reason: if you're going to suck,
at least do it with some originality. Thomas Dolby is thinking about taking legal action against Kevin Federline,
Brit's hubby, for sampling "She Blinded Me With Science" on his new song "America's Most Hated."
Why K-Fed chose to use that song and not one of Dolby's lesser-known tunes like "She Deafened Me With Advanced
Algebra" is beyond me. Anyway, the story gets a little weirder. Technically, K-Fed didn't use "She Blinded Me
With Science," he used a track by Mobb Deep called "Got It Twisted" which itself sampled "She
Blinded Me With Science." Mobb Deep's track, however, was actually approved by Dolby. Oh, and don't think Dolby's
anger has anything to do with K-Fed himself. Turns out Dolby just doesn't think the song is very good.
[via Pop Candy]
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Season 2 Episode 5B Photos: Justin and Mackenzie Get a Surprise Wedding
- 'Big Brother 17' Spoilers: Which Juror Returns and Who Is the Week 10 HoH?
- 'Graceland' Recap: Can Paul Be Trusted?
- 'Under the Dome' Recap: All Hail the Queen
- 'Project Runway' Recap: Metropolitan Mary Kay
- More From BuddyTV
- Britney Spears Is Headed to the VMAs -- And You'll Never Guess Who She's Sitting Next To
- She's 50?! Sarah Jessica Parker Stuns in Sexy Swimsuit During Ibiza Vacation
- Caitlyn Jenner Desires a 'Normal Relationship' and for a Man to Treat Her Like a Woman
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Nicki Minaj for Starting a 'Pop Star War' Over VMA Nominations
- Jennifer Lawrence and Amy Schumer Danced Barefoot on Billy Joel's Piano in Chicago - See the Video!
- More From ET