Here's a lesson for anyone who finds himself suddenly famous for no real reason: if you're going to suck,
at least do it with some originality. Thomas Dolby is thinking about taking legal action against Kevin Federline,
Brit's hubby, for sampling "She Blinded Me With Science" on his new song "America's Most Hated."
Why K-Fed chose to use that song and not one of Dolby's lesser-known tunes like "She Deafened Me With Advanced
Algebra" is beyond me. Anyway, the story gets a little weirder. Technically, K-Fed didn't use "She Blinded Me
With Science," he used a track by Mobb Deep called "Got It Twisted" which itself sampled "She
Blinded Me With Science." Mobb Deep's track, however, was actually approved by Dolby. Oh, and don't think Dolby's
anger has anything to do with K-Fed himself. Turns out Dolby just doesn't think the song is very good.
[via Pop Candy]
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Best 'Vampire Diaries' Quotes from 'Fifty Shades of Grayson'
- 'American Horror Story: Coven': 17 Shocking Moments from 'Head'
- Best 'Arrow' Quotes from 'Three Ghosts'
- 'Nashville': 2 Jaw-Dropping and 12 Surprising Moments from 'Tomorrow Never Comes'
- 'Scandal' Fall Finale Recap: The Devil Came In
- More From BuddyTV
- 'The X Factor': Restless Road think Alex and Sierra will win
- 'Sons of Anarchy's' Kurt Sutter gets medieval pilot at FX with Brian Grazer
- 'Saturday Night Live' adding black female cast member in January
- 'Scandal' fall finale recap: The devil came in through 'A Door Marked Exit'
- 'The Michael J. Fox Show' Season 1, episode 11: Annie puts Sting into Mike's 'Christmas'
- More From Zap2it
- Post Mortem: Scandal EP Breaks Down the Fall Finale's Big Twists — Including [Spoiler]'s Return
- Parenthood Recap: A Heartbreaking Twist, Forbidden Feelings and a Surprise Return
- Grey's Anatomy Recap: Altar Egos
- The X Factor Season 3 Semifinal Results Recap: What Doesn't Kill You Makes a Fighter
- Post Mortem: Vampire Diaries Boss on 'Delena' Troubles, Katherine's Future and More
- More From TVLine