Here's a lesson for anyone who finds himself suddenly famous for no real reason: if you're going to suck,
at least do it with some originality. Thomas Dolby is thinking about taking legal action against Kevin Federline,
Brit's hubby, for sampling "She Blinded Me With Science" on his new song "America's Most Hated."
Why K-Fed chose to use that song and not one of Dolby's lesser-known tunes like "She Deafened Me With Advanced
Algebra" is beyond me. Anyway, the story gets a little weirder. Technically, K-Fed didn't use "She Blinded Me
With Science," he used a track by Mobb Deep called "Got It Twisted" which itself sampled "She
Blinded Me With Science." Mobb Deep's track, however, was actually approved by Dolby. Oh, and don't think Dolby's
anger has anything to do with K-Fed himself. Turns out Dolby just doesn't think the song is very good.
[via Pop Candy]
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Sleepy Hollow' Season 2 Cast Photos
- 'Under the Dome': 17 Shocking Moments from 'Revelation'
- 'Mistresses' Poll: Should Karen Have Chosen Jacob Over Anna?
- [Video] 'Bachelor in Paradise' Preview: Lots of Tears, Hookups and Regrets
- 'Real Housewives' Roundup: A Possible Divorce, Another Arrest and a Broken Friendship
- More From BuddyTV
- TVLine Items: Ken Jeong Plays Himself on MTV, James Garner Tribute and More
- What Happens Next, The Good Wife: Will Alicia Become State's Attorney?
- Suits Sneak Peek: Louis Gives Donna the Greatest Gift of All
- Once Upon a Time Casting Another Frozen Role — Who Should Fill It?
- Cast for Syfy's Killjoys Includes Warehouse 13, Brothers & Sisters Alums
- More From TVLine
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 With Bikini-Filled Girls Trip With Cara Delevingne
- An Elderly Man Throws Crutches Away to Dance
- Sofia Vergara and Joe Manganiello Step Out as One Hot Couple
- The Environmental Protection Agency Apologizes for Kim Kardashian Game Tweet
- George Harrison Memorial Tree Destroyed by Beetles
- More From ET