Last night Bob Forrest and Rachel Uchitel checked up on Garrett as part of 'Celebrity Rehab Revisited' (Sun., 9PM ET on VH1) and things did not go too well. Garret told the pair that he'd been taking lots of painkillers following a serious motorcycle accident, and then he admitted dabbling in marijuana and booze.
That's when Bob criticized Garrett's "cavalier and laissez-faire attitude toward alcohol," which did not sit well with the former teen idol. Saying "I really do not appreciate it," Garrett walked out. Again.
Later that night, Jason Davis and Rachel Uchitel try talking him out of leaving the program. "If you leave, I personally will be upset," says Uchitel. But he dramatically stomps out of the Pasadena Recovery Center.
Can we all agree that if you're a TV, film, or music star and you are reduced to going on a show called Celebirty Bull Riding, your career has pretty much at its lowest point?
It's Ty Murray's Celebrity Bull Riding Challenge, to be precise, and it premieres tonight at 9 on CMT. The celebs (or "celebs") involved in the six episode show include Leif Garrett, Stephen Baldwin, Vanilla Ice, and Johnny Fairplay from Survivor (the one who lied about his grandmother dying). The object of the show is for the gentlemen to learn how to rides bulls so they can participate in a rodeo in Nashville.
Here's a list of the stars to be featured. Which one of these things is not like the others?
- Chris Penn, deceased brother of Sean Penn;
- Krissy Taylor, deceased sister of model Niki Taylor;
- Mitch Hedberg, deceased comedian;
- Leif Garrett, former teen idol and current joke;
- Lauryn Hill, singer who... WTF?
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Hawaii Five-0 Casts Sarah Carter as Steve's GF — What About Catherine?
- Empire Season 2 Premiere First Look: Courtroom Cookie, Chessboard Lucious and Special Guest... Don Lemon?
- Vice President Joe Biden to Appear on Stephen Colbert's Late Show
- TVLine Items: Madam Secretary Gets a Bro, DWTS Pro Injured and More
- Ratings: Whispers Ends With 4-Week High, SYTYCD Ties Series Low
- More From TVLine
- Kylie Jenner Launches Anti-Bullying Campaign on Instagram, But Can't Stop With the Racy Selfies
- Jill Dillard and Jessa Seewald Open Up About 'Difficult Days' for the Duggar Family
- Snooki on Jionni's Ashley Madison Scandal: 'I'm Lucky If He Knows How to Even Use a Computer'
- 'James Bond' Author Says Idris Elba Is 'Too Street' to Play 007 (But We Disagree)
- See Eddie Redmayne as a Transgender Woman in Trailer for 'The Danish Girl'
- More From ET