Of course, you can do a lot more. Someone has come up with the idea of sending lemons to ABC to save the show, a la the nuts campaign that saved Jericho for a half season. Why lemons? Mole contestant Paul kept a lucky lemon with him all the time, and at one point Clay even threw it at him during an argument. (Reality Blurred doesn't really seem to like the show, but the article above is interesting anyway.)
So, start stocking up on lemons. And make sure you draw little sad faces on them.
Bart: Mom, you won't believe this, but something you said the other day really got through to me. And now, I'm going to teach some kids a lesson.
Marge: I choose to take that literally.
Bart (from outside): Death to Shelbyville!
Homer: Yes, Bart's a tutor, now. Toot on, son! Toot on!
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Breaking Amish': Meet the new cast heading to Los Angeles
- 'Teen Wolf': Fireflies, Stiles and death by virgin sacrifice
- 'The Bachelorette': Bryden has doubts; Hurricane Sandy couple brings James and Dez closer
- 'The Voice' recap: The Top 3 take the stage one last time
- John Hurt infected with 'The Strain,' joins Guillermo del Toro's FX pilot
- More From Zap2it
- Mistresses Recap: Yikes! Someone Actually Said, 'The Worst Is Over'
- Report: The Client List Renewal Held Up By Backstage Debate Over Baby-Daddy Drama
- The Voice Season 4 'Live Finals' Recap: Who Should (and Will) Win It All?
- FX's The Strain Pilot Adds Merlin's John Hurt
- TVLine Items: Showtime's Sexy New Trailer, Another Lost Reunion Hits Hawaii and More!
- More From TVLine