Tony Curtis, Gloria Stuart, Leslie Nielsen, Lynn Redgrave, Pete Postlethwaite and Dennis Hopper were among the actors honored. Halle Berry then offered a special thanks to African-Americann entertainer Lena Horne. But where were Corey Haim, Peter Graves and Betty Garrett?
On February 8, TV Land will air a four-episode mini-marathon of Cosby Show episodes dedicated to love and music. "Huxtable Love Songs: The Greatest Hits" will kick off at 9:00pm with episodes featuring Ray Charles, Stevie Wonder, Lena Horne, and the Count Basie Orchestra. The Valentine's Day special will also repeat on February 14 starting at 6:00pm, which is, you know, actually Valentine's Day.
Like I tell my kids, Ray Charles was a phenomenal musician, but I don't want to hear any music unless I can watch Bill Cosby doing his herky-jerky dance moves at the same time. I know that sounds odd, but it really doesn't matter because I don't have children. At any rate, curl up with someone you love --or the person you married to spite your parents-- cozy up under a blanket, and let Bill and his musical friends entertain you. Ah yeah, baby.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'America's Got Talent' Predictions: Which 5 Acts Will Advance to the Top 10?
- 'RHOA' Kicks Off Season 7 with Physical Brawl
- Chris Bukowski Retires from 'Bachelor' Franchise
- 'RHOC' Star Vicki Gunvalson on Costar Meghan King Edmonds: 'There is Zero Respect with Her'
- 'America's Got Talent' Season 10: Semifinals Part 1 Performance Rankings
- More From BuddyTV
- Doctor Who: Alex Kingston Returning as River Song for Christmas Special
- Gary Busey Joins Dancing With the Stars — See His Over-the-Top Announcement
- Scream EP Talks [Spoiler]'s Surprising Accomplice, Possible Season 2 Returns
- Scream's Killer Talks 'Awesome' Finale Reveal — Plus: Grade the Episode
- NBC Eyes Modern Brides of Dracula Drama from Greg Berlanti, Glee Vet
- More From TVLine
- Cindy Crawford on Unretouched Photo Leak: 'Why Would a Bad Picture of Me Make Other People Feel Good?'
- Star Sightings August 2015
- Kylie Jenner Dyes Her Hair 'Dirty Blonde,' Also Gets New Piercing
- Andrew Garfield on Exploring Fatherhood: 'Exciting, Daunting and Scary'
- EXCLUSIVE: Mark Wahlberg Helps a Friend Squeeze Into Skinny Jeans on 'Wahlburgers' Finale
- More From ET