lenox hill hospital
However, Baldwin was only at Lenox Hill hospital for about an hour and then he was released. In fact, his publicist says that he is already back at work today. So this is either a misunderstanding, a real incident that they're trying to cover up for obvious reasons, or it's the worst promotion for '30 Rock' (tonight at 8pm) that I've ever heard.
Mike Wallace, the semi-retired 60 Minutes correspondent, underwent triple-bypass heart surgery over the weekend at Lenox Hill Hospital in Manhattan.
The 89-year-old Wallace, the oldest of the 60 Minutes correspondents, is recovering nicely, according to a CBS News spokesperson. The spokesperson added that the Correspondent Emeritus was already taking his first steps just two days after undergoing the procedure. Man, this guy is tough! It is unknown at this time if the surgery was planned or done after a checkup revealed an issue.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Bachelorette' Season 11 Finale Photos: Kaitlyn Says Yes!
- 'Dance Moms' Recap: Can the ALDC Maintain the Top Spot in the Competition?
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Season 2 Premiere Photos: Who Will the Mystery Woman Be?
- 15 Times Taylor Swift Lyrics Perfectly Described 'Pretty Little Liars'
- 'Stitchers' Recap: Kirsten Gives Liam an Answer to His Proposal
- More From BuddyTV
- Pretty Little Liars Recap: Exhibit 'A'
- Graceland Sneak Peek: Jakes Suits Up for Charlie's 'Swamp People' Sting
- Banshee Sets End Date: Season 4 Will Be Cinemax Drama's Last
- Longmire Team on Season 4's 'Second Chances' Theme, A&E Cancellation
- NBC's The Wiz Casts Queen Latifah as Wizard, Mary J. Blige as Wicked Witch
- More From TVLine
- Victoria's Secret's Newest Angels on How They Plan to Keep Their Personal Lives Private
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt & Seth Rogen Go on Drug-Filled Xmas Adventure in 'The Night Before' Red-Band Trailer
- New Victoria's Secret Angels Want to Join Taylor Swift's Squad: 'It'd Be a Lot of Fun!'
- 'Wet Hot American Summer' Cast: Then and Now
- '13 Hours' Trailer: Michael Bay's Benghazi Film Is Surprisingly Emotional, Still Has Huge Explosions
- More From ET