Lampanelli and her husband will star in 'Big Loud Lisa,' a new reality series about the newlywed couple adjusting to life. Chelsea Handler's Borderline Amazing Productions is behind the project.
Other reality projects include 'Design my Dog' and 'Ballet Beach.' 'Dog' is a a competition series that tasks dog owners and fashion designers to create "canine couture." The prize? Cash and a dog calendar contract. Seriously.
"Poor Situation," she said of him bombing at the roast.
"I was really happy," she admitted a few seconds later. "Because first of all, what is he famous for?"
Lampanelli went on to roast Sorrentino as well as Snooki. "She is so short and orange she works part time as a highway traffic cone."
"What a punchline that guy is," said the "Queen of Mean" comedienne. "His liver is so black and bloated, it's banging two of the Kardashian sisters."
Among the barrage of celebrities, Pamela Anderson was there. Chelsea Handler asked how the actress looked. "Gorgeous! She looked really great. Her boobs are even better than mine -- and we're both international sex symbols."
Lampanelli thinks she knows the real reason Kevin Eubanks is leaving the show. She even capped off her theory by saying, "The last time I saw a black man that sad, his wife had hit him with his own golf club."
Sitting in the front row of the studio audience was her fiance -- "Jimmy Big Balls" -- whom Jay Leno compared to cast members of 'The Sopranos.' From there, she went on to discuss the difficulties of planning a wedding amid the couple's boisterous Italian relatives.
Watch the video after the jump.
The first special is at 3 PM - Aisha Tyler is Lit: Live at the Fillmore and end, officially, with Drew Hastings: Irked and Miffed at 3 AM Monday morning. Sunday at 10PM is the network premiere of Dave Attell: Captain Miserable, which originally aired on HBO on December 8, 2007.
Fictional character he may be, Mr. The Cable Guy has attracted Jeff Foxworthy, Warren Sapp, Toby Keith, Gary Busey, Maureen McCormick, fellow comic Reno Collier, and Roast regulars like Ross, Greg Giraldo, and Nick DiPaolo. "Queen of Mean" Lisa Lampanelli will serve as the first female Roastmaster for the Comedy Central series (the Friars, originators of the roast, have only had a couple of female Roastmasters -- Susie Essman did the Smothers Brothers and Joy Behar did Danny Aiello).
Carrey is currently shooting I Love You Phillip Morris with co-star Ewan McGregor. He recently finished Yes Man, a Warner Bros. comedy, and A Christmas Carol, a Robert Zemekis film for Disney. Lampanelli, who has been a regular guest on Howard Stern and The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, recently signed a deal with Harper Collins for a book entitled The World According to Lisa: The Queen of Mean's Guide to the Universe.
If you feel today's stand-up comedy scene is sorely lacking in references to having sex with black men, then switch on Comedy Central January 28 at 10pm for Lisa Lampanelli: Dirty Girl. Lampanelli is an "insult comedian" who follows the same basic code as Carlos Mencia: you can make fun as long as you attack everyone equally. I actually like her more than Mencia, though, and her appearances on the Comedy Central Roasts prove she can get down and dirty with the fellas just fine. She's already appeared on just about every comedy showcase on Comedy Central and is one of few white comedians to have appeared on Comic View on BET. Before she became a comedian, she was a writer for Rolling Stone and Spy.
Below is her segment from the William Shatner Roast. It's edited for TV, but still might not be safe for work.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'America's Got Talent' Season 10: Semifinals Part 1 Performance Rankings
- Oscar-Nominated Actor Gary Busey Joins 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 21
- 'Scream' Season 1 Finale Recap: Who is the Killer?
- The 14 Best Sidekicks on TV Right Now
- 'America's Got Talent' Recap: The Semifinals Get Underway
- More From BuddyTV
- Gary Busey Joins Dancing With the Stars — See His Over-the-Top Announcement
- Scream EP Talks [Spoiler]'s Surprising Accomplice, Possible Season 2 Returns
- Scream's Killer Talks 'Awesome' Finale Reveal — Plus: Grade the Episode
- NBC Eyes Modern Brides of Dracula Drama from Greg Berlanti, Glee Vet
- Report: Game of Thrones Snags Borgias Vet for Pivotal Season 6 Role
- More From TVLine
- Andrew Garfield on Exploring Fatherhood: 'Exciting, Daunting and Scary'
- EXCLUSIVE: Mark Wahlberg Helps a Friend Squeeze Into Skinny Jeans on 'Wahlburgers' Finale
- Naomi Campbell Shows Off Amazing Bikini Bod at 45
- Taylor Swift's 'Wildest Dreams' Video Under Fire for Its 'Glamorous White Colonial Fantasy'
- Jessa Seewald Publicly Sides With Father-in-Law Who Called Josh Duggar a 'Pretender'
- More From ET