live free or die hard
by Kona Gallagher, posted Feb 20th 2010 11:18AM
The folks at our sister site, Cinematical, are working hard to give you news and reviews of the best -- and worst -- the silver screen has to offer. Here are some of their musings on the latest blockbusters, indies, and everything in between:
- 'Twilight' star, Kristen Stewart, is appearing in a new film called, 'The Yellow Handkerchief.' But that, of course, doesn't mean that she gets to avoid questions about her next project, 'Breaking Dawn,' which is the final installment in the 'Twilight' saga.
- A new Martin Scorsese film should be cause for excitement, right? So why do I feel so apathetic about 'Shutter Island?' Cinematical reviews the new Leonardo DiCaprio film, here.
- As a woman who Loved 'Live Free or Die Hard' because of the copious amount of crap that blew up, but also really kind of wants to see 'Valentine's Day,' I have no idea what women want when it comes to the movies. Cinematical tries to figure it out.
- My favorite Serious Slo-Mo Walk? It has to be when the crew walks together in 'Reservoir Dogs.' What's yours?
- I'm honestly kind of surprised that it's taken this long to get a Kurt Cobain biopic, but now that we have one in the works, who should play the title character?
by Kona Gallagher, posted Nov 22nd 2009 9:37AM
The folks at our sister site Cinematical are working hard to give you news and reviews of the best -- and worst -- the silver screen has to offer. Here are some of their musings on the latest blockbusters, indies, and everything in between:
- Live Free or Die Hard on Blu-Ray for $7.99? I'm there. Check out that and other Best Buy Black Friday movie deals.
- I know Funny People didn't exactly kill at the box office, but I loved it. It's coming out on Blu-Ray soon, and Cinematical scored an interview with writer/director Judd Apatow to talk about it.
- Forbes came out with a list of the 10 most overpaid actors in Hollywood, and number 1 may surprise you.
- Cinematical wants this clip of Kevin Smith talking about the Twilight saga to be the last word on the matter. I agree.
- What do you think about Bones becoming a giant Avatar promo?
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Nashville' Season Finale: 21 Heartbreaking Moments from 'I'll Never Get Out of This World Alive'
- 'Burn Notice' Season 7 Premiere Photos: Michael Suffers from the Deal He Made
- 10 Former Contestants Who Should Be 'American Idol' Judges
- 20 TV Characters To Have a Summer Fling With
- 'MasterChef' Season Premiere Recap: Apron Extravaganza
- More From BuddyTV
- 'Arrested Development' Rewatch Season 3, episode 11 - 'Family Ties
- 'Arrested Development' Rewatch Season 3, episode 10 - 'Fakin' It'
- 'Nashville' season finale: Everyone's alive, everyone's a mess
- 'Criminal Minds' Season 8 finale: Who fell victim to The Replicator?
- 'Modern Family' Season 4 finale: 'Goodnight, Gracie' ends with a Dunphy funeral
- More From Zap2it
- Chicago Fire Finale Recap: Baby Fever! [Updated]
- Criminal Minds Finale Recap: The Replicator Is Unmasked, But Not Before Striking Back
- Nashville Season Finale Recap: Truth, Consequences and Black Boxer Briefs [Updated]
- Idology: Cheering Candice Glover's Season 12 Win, Debating Finale Highs and Lows, Envisioning Changes for a Brighter Idol Future!
- Law & Order: SVU Season Finale Shocker: Is [Spoiler] Leaving the Show?!
- More From TVLine