(S04E07) The Closer continues to get some great mileage out of the supporting cast in season four. With episodes featuring Flynn and Provenza already in the books, this week Sanchez steps to the front of the stage. The resulting story was quite a bit darker than what we saw with "Dial M For Provenza." As Sanchez dealt with the murder of his younger brother, we got to take a closer look at him than the usual episode provides.
(S04E05) This was probably the most anticipated episode of The Closer ever, for me. I mentioned the episode in the early look at the season, and the idea of Provenza stepping into the spotlight and working undercover seemed like a can't miss. Add to that the dramatic conclusion to last week's "Live Wire" and we really seemed to have the makings of a great episode on our hands. Unfortunately, it didn't really work out that way. "Dial M For Provenza" certainly had it's moments, but overall, I'd call it hit and miss. I'll explain, after the jump..
That show has finally aired- it made air in Oregon just before Christmas and now Live Wire's podcast is in iTunes. Not only does Storm blow away the public radio types with her performances, she also gives an entertaining interview about being a very scary stepmom.
I freely admit that I'm a Johnny-come-lately fan of Storm Large, but... damn, she rocks! I saw her on Rock Star a few times last summer and the television does her no justice whatsoever. You have to see this woman perform live. Her stage presence is captivating-- probably a combination of her self confidence and her amazing voice. I felt like I was in a trance as I watched her-- she's so damn commanding. Plus, she's drop-dead gorgeous!
For Oregonians, the Live Wire featuring Storm Large airs at 8 pm on OPB on December 23rd. The radio program also has a podcast version so I'll post a link to that when it comes out during the week of Christmas.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'X Factor': Alex & Sierra on 'Say Something' and Destiny's Child
- ESPN cancels Will Ferrell's 'SportsCenter' appearance, Ron Burgundy reacts
- 'Mob City' premiere: Frank Darabont's noir is nice to look at, but that's about it
- 'Kirstie' premiere: This pedigree should have better comedy
- 'The Tomorrow People' recap: Kidnapping, Dr. Death and John's lies in 'Thanatos'
- More From Zap2it
- Ratings: Survivor and Flash-y Arrow Hit Highs, All ABC Sitcoms Slip, X Factor Rises
- Once Upon a Time Casting Mystery: Lost's Rebecca Mader to Play Which Iconic Villainess?
- What to Watch Tonight: Carrie in Sound of Music, Sherlock's Job Insecurity, Reign Siege and More
- Nashville Recap: Friends in Low Places
- American Horror Story: Coven Recap: Head Case
- More From TVLine