Alison Brie – Classically trained at CalArts and still in her 20s, Brie specializes in "uptight and highly strung." She plays the prim Annie on 'Community,' but might forever be known as the sensible wife Pete Campbell doesn't deserve on ''Mad Men'.
Like a true character actor, Brie knows that the physicality of her roles is what helps her distinguish between the two. "Trudy has a different walk, she has a different voice. Annie carries herself differently, walks faster, does some things higher pitched, you know," she told TV Squad earlier this year.
(S01E02) "Angelina Adopts a Vampire baby." - Cover of a tabloid
After all the comments I got about last week's review, I feel that I have to address some issues.
The first one is the books that this show is based on. I understand that they are popular and without the series there would be no show but I haven't read them nor do I have any intention of doing so. My job is to review the television show True Blood and unless they introduce a character named Charlaine Harris, this is the last time you will see that name in my review.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Good Wife' Recap: Does Alicia Commit a Bad Deed for the Right Reason?
- 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta' Recap: Kenya Accuses Phaedra of Infidelity
- 'Battle Creek' Series Premiere Recap: Will These Cops Ever Become Buddies?
- 'Downton Abbey' Season 5 Finale Recap: A Scandalous Christmas and a Fond Farewell
- 'Once Upon a Time' Mid-Season Premiere Recap: Who Makes It into Storybrooke?
- More From BuddyTV
- Battle Creek: Does This Procedural Boast CBS' Better Odd Couple?
- Secrets and Lies: What's Your Verdict on ABC's New Murder Mystery?
- Downton Abbey Season Finale Recap: 'Proposals and Propositions'
- Good Wife Recap: Cash Twenty-Two
- The Last Man on Earth: Is Fox's New Post-Apocalyptic Comedy a Survivor?
- More From TVLine