So, did Kendra go back on her word? Is her marriage in trouble? 'Lopez Tonight' (weeknights, 12AM ET on TBS) has the scoop.
Stephen Moyer will play a vampire opposite Anna Paquin's mind-reading waitress in Six Feet Under creator Alan Ball's new series for HBO, True Blood. The series is based on the Southern Vampire book series by Charlaine Harris about vampires who live on synthetic blood.
Brook Kerr of Passions was also cast in the pilot, which Ball wrote and will also direct.
The BBC is reporting that the Dallas movie has found itself a director, and she's British. This makes perfect sense to me, as I once lived in Dallas and couldn't believe all the British people that were everywhere. "Spot o' tea with your grits?" they would say.
Okay, but seriously, the film does have a director now, Gurinder Chadha, who also helmed Bend It Like Beckham. Apparently Robert Luketic, their first choice, backed out for creative reasons. The same story reports that both John Travolta and Jennifer Lopez will be playing the roles of JR Ewing and Sue Ellen, respectively. This piece claims Luke Wilson and Shirley MacLaine are also "expected to appear in the film." It further states that the producers are trying their best to have the movie shot in Dallas, though other cities have tried to lure them away. Either way, I have the feeling that all the noise leading up to the movie will turn out to be more entertaining than the movie itself.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Disney Channel's Jessie Spinoff Gets Title, Premise, Cast Additions
- Grey's Anatomy's Latest Death: How Does It Rank Against Other TV Kills?
- Revenge: Will 'Star-Crossed' Emily and Jack End the Series Together?
- TVLine Items: ER Doc Meets the Dome, Luke/Laura Reunion and More
- Scandal Blind Item: Olivia to Hire New Gladiator (It's Someone We've Met!)
- More From TVLine
- Alan Rickman Marries Longtime Love Rima Horton After Nearly 50 Years!
- Bruce Jenner, a Complete Timeline: From Olympic Gold Medalist to Reality Star
- How to Look Effortlessly Chic in a Jumpsuit Like Chrissy Teigen & Gwyneth Paltrow
- New 'Harry Potter' Fan Theory Suggests Maybe the Dursleys Weren't So Bad After All
- 8 Things Bruce Jenner Said About the Price of Fame, From 1976 to Now
- More From ET