The Countess will play an art lover who poses semi-nude for a painter.
According to the New York Post, De Lesseps' episode airs Feb. 23. The Bravo star also appeared in an episode of 'Royal Pains.'
In other TV news ...
• Lori Loughlin has spoken out about her departure from The CW's '90210.' "I have enjoyed the past few years working on '90210' and adore all of the cast and crew, as well as the team at the CW and CBS TV Studios. I am grateful for having had the opportunity to be a part of this wonderful show." Loughlin will leave the series at the end of the season. [E! Online]
• David Eigenberg will guest on 'Private Practice.' The 'Sex and the City' star will play the husband of one of Addison's patients. [TV Guide]
• NBC has ordered pilots from stars Chelsea Handler, Jack Black and Whitney Cummings. Handler's pilot is based on her book, 'Are You There Vodka? It's Me Chelsea.' The E! comic is attached to executive produce, but not star. Cummings' pilot is about a historical reenactment park. Black's pilot follows a writer who puts himself into strange situations. [The Wrap]
According to TVLine, Lori Loughlin and Ryan Eggold will exit the show at the end of the season. Since the show's teenagers will be living the college life during season 4, it makes sense that Wilson mama Loughlin and West Bev teacher Eggold wouldn't stick around.
Veteran TV actor Rob Estes, who plays Wilson on the CW's 'Beverly Hills, 90210' /a> reboot, '90210,' is exiting the show, according to a report at Hollywood Insider.
The news comes shortly after star Jennie Garth announced that she's leaving. Garth played Jenny Taylor on "Beverly Hills, 90210.'
In comments to my review of the finale, TV Squad readers said that, more than likely, Annie hit someone. So whom exactly did she hit? Some claimed it was Ethan since the actor is not returning next season. Others went as far as thinking Annie hit David Silver.
Annie did hit a person, and it's not Ethan or David. Want more info?
Warning! Major spoilers coming up! You've been warned!
When Beverly Hills, 90210 premiered in October 1990, I was a 13-year-old looking for a new series that would tackle issues teenagers like me could face. As a Canadian, Degrassi Junior High had been entertaining me and providing answers to questions teenagers ask since 1987, but Degrassi's quality made me crave for more of the like. Thankfully, BH90210 was launched and I never missed an episode during its 10-year run.
When The CW announced that it would revive the series by creating a spin-off, I was all giddy inside. Could Dylan, Brenda, Kelly and company be back? Would it be set at the same high school? Would it be as good as the original? Who? How? When? What? Why? Argh!!! My expectations were getting high. Too high.
As expected, I didn't enjoy the first few episodes of the spin-off much and found a lot of flaws in it. However, out of nostalgia, I stuck with the series and started to find reasons why people should give 90210 a chance. Let's see if you agree with my reasons.
Earlier this week, The CW released this promotional picture of the 90210 regular cast. From left to right: Dustin Milligan, AnnaLynne McCord, Jessica Walter, Shenae Grimes, Tristan Wilds, Lori Loughlin, Ryan Eggold, Jessica Stroup and Michael Steger.
If you've been keeping up with information about the spin-off, you know that there is someone missing from that picture. No, it's not Jennie Garth or Tori Spelling since they will be recurring/guest stars. But it's the actor who'll play the pivotal character of Harry Mills, a father who relocates his family in Beverly Hills to take care of his mother.
TV Guide and Entertainment Weekly confirmed earlier today that the actress was cast in the lead role of Tabitha Mills, an actress who had her career prime in the 70s and who is now best friends with a liquor bottle. Worried about his mother's well-being, her son Harry moves his family to Beverly Hills.
As we revealed about a month ago, 90210 version 2.0 will revolve around the Mills family, which relocates to Beverly Hills so the patriarch can take care of his movie star mother who just fell off the wagon. Supposedly, he'll get a job as Beverly Hills High new principal.
With only one episode left in its run, ABC has yanked In Case of Emergency off the air. The series stars David Arquette, Jonathan Silverman, and Greg Germann as former high school classmates who reunite later in life and discover they're not where they thought they would be at this point in their lives. Last week's episode scored a 1.5 rating, tying with a repeat of Pussycat Dolls Present: The Search for the Next Doll.
A repeat of Lost will replace In Case of Emergency this Wednesday at 9 pm.
Even though it's not an official cancellation, it's pretty clear this show is over. ABC also canceled Six Degrees last week. Still on the bubble is What About Brian.
Welcome to TV Squad Lists (formerly 'The Five'), a feature where each blogger has a chance to list his or her own rundown of things in television that stand out from the rest, both good and bad.
Love him or hate him, there is no doubt that Tony Danza is one of television's most recognized personalities. Most of us have watched him on one show or another. So, in honor of the go to guy for sitcom jokes, here is my collection of his best characters.
1. Tony Micelli (Who's the Boss)
Sam's dad. Angela's housekeeper. Mona's confidant. Whatever he was, he was pretty great. WTB was certainly not a groundbreaking show by any means, but as I watch the reruns, I can't ignore the chemistry between Tony, Judith Light and Katherine Helmond. Tony Micelli was an enigma amongst single TV dads. He was tough, streetwise, a devoted father and a maid. As long as I live, I will never figure out why this worked, but it did.
If Without a Trace is so realistic, maybe it'll win something for that teen sex orgy scene.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Madam Secretary's Téa Leoni, EPs Talk Elizabeth's First Scandal, Henry's Spy Game, Staff Bonding and More
- TVLine Mixtape: Your Favorite Songs from Grey's, Mindy, Parks and More
- Ratings: Five-0 Slips to Low, Last Man Rises, Cristela Ticks Up, Dixie Flat
- Performer of the Week: Lady Gaga
- Glee Recap: Party Poopers
- More From TVLine
- Did Ryan Gosling Get His Daughter's Name Tattooed on His Knuckles?!
- Alicia Keys Shows Off 2-Month-Old Baby in Most Adorable Family Pic!
- Star Sightings
- No Photoshop Here -- Demi Lovato Shows off Her Bikini Ready Body!
- Jennifer Lawrence Calls Screaming Match With David O. Russell 'Tabloid Malarkey'
- More From ET