So a guy was sitting in a Honolulu restaurant recently and saw a piece of paper that had the word 'Lost' on it. Turns out it's the studio call sheet for the series finale! What does he do? He sends it to Gawker, of course (see also iPhone, Apple's new). And it looks like it's the real thing because ABC contacted Gawker and they want the call sheet back.
What secrets does it hold? If you want to know more, continue after the jump. If you don't want to know more, click here for some great pasta recipes at Kitchen Daily!
OK, there aren't that many episodes left, people. If new mysteries arise, will there be time to resolve those, as well as the old mysteries? Are we talking feature film here? Trilogy perhaps?
Watch the video after the jump.
Watch the video after the jump.
The 'Lost' fifth season finale was called 'The Incident' (read a detailed review at TV Squad) but there are so many mind-blowing events that could refer to ...
Plus: What we're dying to know about the sixth and final season.
What's happening on other blogs via the interweb.
- You've read our discussion of the Lost finale, now read the Hollywood Reporter's, James Poniewozik's, and Alan Sepinwall's. Also, here's news about the ratings the finale got.
- Is the head of The CW, Dawn Ostroff, on her way out?
- Is ABC already ahead when it comes to this fall's new shows?
- Another season of The Two Coreys starts on June 22. Oh, great.
- The Wall Street Journal weighs in on the American Office vs. British Office debate.
- Eddie Griffin is being sued over an incident on his new VH-1 show.
- The Sci-Fi Channel has launched a new gaming blog called Fidgit.
TV Squad is hosting a live chat during the 9pm ET airing of "There's No Place Like Home, Part Two." The chat will begin shortly before the episode starts. Check the TV Squad front page later tonight for the chat link; it will be available on the episode recap post. We've had some fun chats this season, and tonight's chat is the perfect time to join the discussion. Share your opinions and questions with other Lost fans and react to each shocking revelation.
Tonight's episode should give us the truth behind the "official" Oceanic 815 story and shed light on Locke's plan to move the island. Can't wait to chat with all of you later tonight!
As I mentioned in my earlier post, the return of Grey's Anatomy and Ugly Betty to the Thursday night lineup does make scheduling this additional hour a bit tricky. The original plan was for the two-part Lost finale to air over two nights, and have all three shows end on May 22. TV Guide's Michael Ausiello is reporting that the Lost finale has been rescheduled, making room for a two-hour Grey's Anatomy season finale.
TV Guide's Michael Ausiello is reporting that the big twist in this season of Lost will be called "The Snake in the Mailbox", not "The Matzo" as originally intended. Fans will remember that shocking cliffhangers in seasons past have been named for bready favorites like the bagel and the challah. What could this departure from grain-inspired titles possibly mean?
Producer Carlton Cuse indicated to Ausiello that the new name represents the kind of scare viewers should expect to get from the finale. Here's hoping that "The Snake in the Mailbox" is scarier than Snakes on a Plane.
Taylor Hicks is YOUR American Idol
- Steven Spielberg wants to meet Katherine McPhee.
- The AI finale gets David Hasselhoff all misty-eyed.
- Taylor Hicks wins.
- Anna feels bad for the AI songwriters.
- The final competition.
- Setting up the Hicks/McPhee showdown.
- Lost: "Live Together, Die Alone"
- Top Chef: "Season Finale"
- House: "No Reason"
- CSI:Miami: "One of Our Own"
- Old Christine: "A Fair to Remember"
- 24: "5:00 AM - 6:00 AM / 6:00 AM - 7:00 AM"
- Alias: "Reprisal / All the Time in the World"
- CSI: "Way to Go"
- Charmed: "Forever Charmed"
- Green Wing: Episode 8
- Family Guy: "Stu and Stewie's Excellent Adventure"
- Desperate Housewives: "Remember"
- The Simpsons: "Marge and Homer Turn a Couple Play"
- Pitt-Jolie baby born; everyone can go on with their lives now.
- Here are some online previews of the new fall shows.
- Hillary Swank and Chad Lowe file for divorce.
- Howard Stern and CBS settle their lawsuit.
- New characters for Lost season 3 revealed.
- More people watching online video.
- Fox will show some episodes of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.
- Queen Latifah signs on for HBO movie about the AIDS crisis.
- NBC moves Studio 60 to Mondays and makes other changes to fall schedule.
- Martha Stewart to launch online social network.
- Tony Awards to go hostless.
- 24's new season will not take place in China.
- Charlie Gibson named sole anchor of World News Tonight.
- Michelle Rodriguez goes back to jail.
- Keith introduces our summer feature RetroSquad.
- Bob is tired of all the dance compeition shows.
- I talk about Jennifer Aniston's Letterman appearance... and her well-oiled legs.
- Here's some cheesy '70s toy commercials.
- Buy the ExtravaDanza board!
- What happened to InJustice?
- The Dixie Chicks slam The View - and 1600 mostly AOL users chime in on the topic.
- Fictional TV corporations.
- Shows he finally understands years later.
- Unseen TV characters.
- TV robots.
- Anna loves those news bloopers on YouTube.
- And Ellen Pompeo won her over on Oprah.
- I remember Jason Bateman in It's Your Move.
- I also wax nostalgic over Flying Blind.
- Adam remembers Brak Presents the Brak Show Starring Brak.
- He also recals one of my favorite shows of the '90s, Herman's Head.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Friends Reunion: Jennifer Aniston, Courteney Cox and Lisa Kudrow Reprise Their Roles on Kimmel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap: Who Should Win the Season 11 Title?
- Mindy Project Casts Shonda Rhimes (Yes, Shonda Rhimes) to Play [Spoiler]
- Arrow Recasts Oliver's Blade-Wielding Season 3 Mentor
- Mean Girls' Daniel Franzese Lands Looking Role — Who Will He Court?
- More From TVLine
- Enjoy Khloe Kardashian's Epic Pre-Kimye-Wedding Hangover
- Hello Kitty Revealed Not To Be A Cat and Apparently Nothing Is True Anymore
- Meet David Muir, the Man Taking Over ABC's 'World News'
- 'Project Runway''s Christian Siriano on His Much-Praised Emmy Designs
- A Winning Couple! Aaron Paul's Wife Reacts to Emmy Speech, Talks 'Kind Campaign'
- More From ET