As last night's episode of 'Lost' showed, this season really is giving us a lot of answers. And even if the show isn't giving us all the answers we want/need, at least we can now feel a forward momentum driving us towards the end. There are only five episodes of the show left, can you believe it?
The show can't possibly answer all of the questions, small and big, that have come up since the show started in 2004. I think they'll answer enough of them for most fans, but you and I both know that 37 seconds after the season finale ends, some people are going to go online and complain. That was a lame ending! They didn't even answer the question I wanted them to answer! I wasted six years for this?!
I won't be one of those people. They've answered the question of the numbers enough for me, and several other mysteries don't bother me. Unless the show ends in a WTF 'Sopranos' fade-out, I'll just go with what the writers give us. Of course, that doesn't mean I don't want some questions answered:
Danielle Rousseau has always been one of the most mysterious characters on Lost, and that's saying something. The final minutes of "Meet Kevin Johnson" left me with even more questions about the French woman. She's never had a flashback, and is completely on her own on the island. There is also no way to confirm her stories about reaching the island, her child getting abducted, or the deaths of her team members.
Spoiler Warning: Anyone not caught up with season four should stop reading now.
We've reached the home stretch, and the final episodes of Lost's third season are upon us. As usual, there are tons of unanswered questions. Some will be answered, some will not. Over the last few weeks, I've come up with a list of my own Lost questions. My questions concern a wide range of things, from loose ends to major mysteries. It's only a partial list, so please feel free to include your own questions in the comments section.
Where is Danielle? Danielle disappeared after watching Alex through the bushes in "The Man From Tallahassee." Where did she go? It's possible that she followed the Others as they left the Barracks. She could also be laying low and avoiding contact with anyone, like she usually does. According to IMDb, Mira Furlan is set to appear in a few more episodes this season. It's likely that fans will get answer to this one.
So, you've seen every single episode of Lost and you own all the DVDs and you consider yourself an expert. Check out these five questions and see if you really know as much as you think you do.
1. What is the name of the only hit song that Charlie's band Driveshaft had?
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Bob's Burgers Renewed for Seasons 7, 8
- Arrow Sneak Peek: Damien Darhk Lays Out His Evil Plot for Star City
- The 100 Video: Go Inside One of Clarke and Finn's Biggest Season 2 Scuffles
- Ratings: Scream Queens Slips Again
- Bones Sneak Peek: Booth Fights for Survival — Watch the Gross Video
- More From TVLine
- Amy Schumer Reveals a Richer, Humbler Side of Herself in Hilarious 'SNL' Promos
- 'Duck Dynasty' Stars Reveal the One Struggle That Had Them Questioning God
- Julianne Moore Reveals Her Natural, Uncontrollable Hair to Ellen DeGeneres
- Hollywood's Sexiest Shirtless Men March 2014
- Christina Aguilera Returning to 'The Voice' for Season 10
- More From ET